• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your embarrassing moments at the gym

H

HandyMart777

In Soviet Russia, pants shit on you.

HAHA!!! I'm not sure how many people here will get that reference but that was clever!

...repped :icon_ninja:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Mainly ripped pants during squats (often with 5 sets still to finish) and the odd head collision with the oly bars in the rack.

DanishBB

DanishBB

Whiping dog shit on the floor, farting when doing squat, leg press & many other exercises, splitting pants two times where i had about 20-30 sets left of my workout.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
getting stuck in the leg press.. not funny :bitenails:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just remembered this one...

Tried doing a lat stretch while hanging onto the side of the chin/dip frame only to have the entire frame fall over on top of me.

Very smooth.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
@Freako That's because your fat :p

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I was a good 8kgs lighter at the time. :(

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I was a good 8kgs lighter at the time. :(

Don't worry you'll soon lose it. Just get doing some sled running up a hill like your boyfriend recommends hehe.

Only jokin big fella.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Y

yeahbuddy

My first day in the gym when I was 14 years old. I decided to do some preacher curls and I didn't use collars. The weights slid off and clanged all over the place and hit a pretty big dudes foot. He yelled "you fuckin amature!!"

Another time when I was working at a gym, I was looking at some girls ass while walking and hit my face on the bar of the smith machine. 20 people doing cardio watched me do it.

Cork

Cork

It's a play on words from a Russian comedian, "In America, you find the party. In Soviet Russia, the Party finds you."

It has become a large internet meme since then, I'm surprised you've never heard it.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
It's a play on words from a Russian comedian, "In America, you find the party. In Soviet Russia, the Party finds you."

It has become a large internet meme since then, I'm surprised you've never heard it.

uhm...I almost only read that on slashdot these days, so...

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What kind of pants do you wear in gym? Jeans? How can you split good training pants... :no:

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a few lol.

1. I was training a client in between classes, and was in cargo shorts, because i didn't have enough time to get changed. The first exercise we do is squats. As I demonstrate them, my pants split all the way down my ass crack. I had to finish the 1 hour training session with ripped shorts. I spent most of the time sitting on the floor haha

2. I was doing smith machine claf raises about two years ago, and on my last rep, I was spent. I thought I locked the bar in on one of the hooks...but I didn't. So as I stepped back from the 300+ pounds, it all came crashing down to the floor. EXTREMELY LOUD!!

3. I was running on a tredmill when I was like 17 or so, and while doing so, I was trying to watch one of the TV's in the right corner of the gym. Since the TV was directly inline with the tredmill, I began to slowly turn my body towards the TV without even realizing it. by doing so, my right foot hit part of the tredmill that doesnt move while my left foot was on the part that was going 7 mph. I instantly got floored. EXTREME EMBARRASSMENT!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3. I was running on a tredmill when I was like 17 or so, and while doing so, I was trying to watch one of the TV's in the right corner of the gym. Since the TV was directly inline with the tredmill, I began to slowly turn my body towards the TV without even realizing it. by doing so, my right foot hit part of the tredmill that doesnt move while my left foot was on the part that was going 7 mph. I instantly got floored. EXTREME EMBARRASSMENT!

happens many times.. but i never get floored.

203MH

The other day I was doing spider curls on the ez bar, and there were no weight clamps anywhere, right on one of the last reps the weights slid off... thank the lord they weren't too heavy

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was extremely embarrassed when I was caught having sex with the gym owner's yoga instructor wife - by the gym owner.

Nothing more embarrassing than having to ask the guy if he could spot me on bench when I was finished there.

B

Batmanx007

My most embarrassing moment was benching with dumbbells. I had the weight balanced on my quads, and leaned back to get into position. When I leaned back, i was off center, and fell off the bench while holding 2 150's

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Batman! Did you hurt yourself?

I have a similar story. I had two heavy DB's on my quads, getting ready to do a flat press. As I kicked them back and leaned back to hit the bench, I had to keep my core tight, so my body wouldnt do what you did. By doing such, I crunched so hard I ripped a fart as I laid down on the bench.

...I continued to do my set like nothing happened. hahah