• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

YOUR FAVORITE BEER?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ quite anus.

Anything dark is top notch
shiner black bohemian
and irish red (god)

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All alcohol tastes crappy, until you get used to it. Not really any I favor yet, but Natty Ice is on the bottom of the list for me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now thats not very nice. i agree with rageking like to get drunk for cheap.

I know, I am just playing with ya. I have a friend like that and we all bust his balls every time we go out. I didn't like beer at first either, I started with Bud Light and it was hard to swallow down. Then I started to like it, I would then order different types of beers and they really grow on you. Now nothing is better to me than a great, cold, full tasting ale, IPA, Stout (mostly), etc.

Nothing is wrong with wanting to get drunk for cheap, when you party or go to a bar I drink light beers as well. But when I am enjoying a beer I drink real beer to enjoy it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Australian government recently put a tax on alcoholic beverages :angrydude: because all the newly 18yr olds and such cant handle their fuckin grog. little cunts.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Australian government recently put a tax on alcoholic beverages :angrydude: because all the newly 18yr olds and such cant handle their fuckin grog. little cunts.

In the US we pay a tax that no one is aware of. Almost 2/3 of the price of the alcohol we buy is a tax, then we get a sales tax on top of that... it isn't because they can't handle their "grog", it is profitable for the government.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I can't pick a single favourite but I drink these with glee:
James Boags Lager (Oz)
Cascade Lager (Oz)
Asahi (Jap)
Sapporo (Jap)
Kirin (Jap)
Budvar (Cze)
Pilsner Urquell (Cze)
Grolsch (Ned)
White Stripe (Jam)
XXXX Bitter (Oz) - only Qld'ers drink this stuff. It does something bizarre to your tastebuds that makes all other beers taste like shit.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, I am just playing with ya. I have a friend like that and we all bust his balls every time we go out. I didn't like beer at first either, I started with Bud Light and it was hard to swallow down. Then I started to like it, I would then order different types of beers and they really grow on you. Now nothing is better to me than a great, cold, full tasting ale, IPA, Stout (mostly), etc.

Nothing is wrong with wanting to get drunk for cheap, when you party or go to a bar I drink light beers as well. But when I am enjoying a beer I drink real beer to enjoy it.

i know your just playing with me. what i love is just a nice cold light beer. i have tried a good many dark beers but i just never liked them. i drink light beer whenever i do anything. if i just want something to drink though i really like some crown and coke.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I can't pick a single favourite but I drink these with glee:
James Boags Lager (Oz)
Cascade Lager (Oz)
Asahi (Jap)
Sapporo (Jap)
Kirin (Jap)
Budvar (Cze)
Pilsner Urquell (Cze)
Grolsch (Ned)
White Stripe (Jam)
XXXX Bitter (Oz) - only Qld'ers drink this stuff. It does something bizarre to your tastebuds that makes all other beers taste like shit.

... Who is james boag.

Yeah i agree with the XXXX thing... but they are still great on a budget hehe

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
20a6yyt-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Tyskies are tasty...

When I go home I'm going to miss the range of European lagers I have access to in London.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like anything that reminds me of going out to the sand bar and drinking. Ah the good ole days...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
To clarify on my stance on light beers, I do think they are quite poor options but I can see why megabrewed American lights (Coors, Miller, Bud) are popular. That being said though, Natty Light is the second worst beer I've ever tasted, just behind Ice House.
Probably my least favorite widely-available Mexican beer. :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I dont drink