• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your most freakiest bodypart?

Konan

Konan

got a photo of ur arms that is acutally able to be critiqued?

Got a picture of your shoulders that is actually able to be critiqued?

Sorry, I just found your tone (if you can even interpret someones tone in the internet) a little bit arrogant since you didn't post a picture of your own freaky bodypart. :gaysign:

Give credit to people who contribute with a picture.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Sorry, I just found your tone (if you can even interpret someones tone in the internet) a little bit arrogant since you didn't post a picture of your own freaky bodypart. :gaysign:

Settle pettle. I'm sure no-one, except you, was offended by anything said.

Btw. Check his log, there are lots of photos ;)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Freaky is a pretty strong word to use about a bodypart unless you look like a top pro BB'er.

Konan

Konan

Settle pettle. I'm sure no-one, except you, was offended by anything said.

Btw. Check his log, there are lots of photos ;)

Which option is more likely to occur:

A) One random person who just happens to browse through the forum spots a comment, that immediately provokes him, but doesn't provoke anyone else. Also note that this user is not a typical hater. ( I am talking about myself )

B) One random person who just happens to browse through the forum spots a comment, that immediately provokes him, but also provokes many other users who just don't bother to comment about it or didn't have the time to comment. Also note that this user is not a typical hater. ( I am talking about myself )

You suggest option A that nobody else got provoked with the comment from the whole userbase in Musclemecca except for this one individual. Ok! I end sarcasm here and I also end my rant here since there wont be winners in this kind of conversation. I am open for PM's regarding this mather.

I might have misinterpret what he said so let's leave it here. But I hope everyone understood why I ranted.

I think the thread is useless without people posting pictures of their own "freaky" bodyparts. I don't have a freaky bodypart so can't really contribute.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

A) One random person who just happens to browse through the forum spots a comment, that immediately provokes him, but doesn't provoke anyone else. Also note that this user is not a typical hater. ( I am talking about myself )

B) One random person who just happens to browse through the forum spots a comment, that immediately provokes him, but also provokes many other users who just don't bother to comment about it or didn't have the time to comment. Also note that this user is not a typical hater. ( I am talking about myself )

You suggest option A that nobody else got provoked with the comment from the whole userbase in Musclemecca except for this one individual. Ok! I end sarcasm here and I also end my rant here since there wont be winners in this kind of conversation. I am open for PM's regarding this mather.

I might have misinterpret what he said so let's leave it here. But I hope everyone understood why I ranted.
What the hell are you talking about?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
konan dont get the jokes of older members, lol

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Less talk and more pics.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd have to say back,glutes my legs are coming along. My front deltoids > my rear. My chest is my most undeveloped muscle imo and my bis are my most freakiest on par with back.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My arms, back and traps are mine

patrial2.png

pict0011yq-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

I think the thread is useless without people posting pictures of their own "freaky" bodyparts. I don't have a freaky bodypart so can't really contribute.

PM away big fella :keke:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

yeah sorry i was very blunt. Markokoo has one of the best backs on the board but Id hardly consider a side on shot of him doing a barbell curl a good photo to asses whether his arms are freaky. I can only see one arm is all i meant. lol.

good on him for posting pics tho. this thread is better with pics.