• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Sticky this shit! :cool:

Please be careful about giving away spoilers.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i went to see Cars last weekend with my family it was cool

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
fallen said:
i went to see Cars last weekend with my family it was cool
I actually wanted to see that as well and besides getting good reviews my cousin (who's opinion on movies I can actually tolerate) said it was enjoyable and very humanistic; almost as if you forgot they were cars. I also enjoy The Incredibles and Finding Nemo so sometime when it comes out on DVD I'll rent it and watch it with a lady friend...girls love that shit :2:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to go see Lady in the Water!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
I want to go see Lady in the Water!
As do I although I feel that Shyamalan could very well be the most overrated writer/director of American Cinema right now. His films have slowly declined from The 6th Sense and with each film, more and more, you realize he's not only trying to provoke new thoughts but prove some trivial point that he sees as watershed. Structurally I enjoy the vision he uses to express his cinematic movements but I wish his stories refrained from turning overly-profound.

Here's hoping this will just be a entertaining, left-of-center film and the he utilizes Paul Giamatti to his fullest potential :350:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
As do I although I feel that Shyamalan could very well be the most overrated writer/director of American Cinema right now. His films have slowly declined from The 6th Sense and with each film, more and more, you realize he's not only trying to provoke new thoughts but prove some trivial point that he sees as watershed. Structurally I enjoy the vision he uses to express his cinematic movements but I wish his stories refrained from turning overly-profound.

Here's hoping this will just be a entertaining, left-of-center film and the he utilizes Paul Giamatti to his fullest potential :350:
100% agree

M. Night Shyamalan is terribly overrated. Notice in every one of his film's previews he HAS to mention that he was the creator of The Sixth Sense and Signs!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:

well i loved the village and the blind chick from the village will be in the new movie and she is hot. so i think it will be good. besides his movies have awesome twists!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only thing that gets me is PG-13 i like R to me that movie could do a lot if it was R instead

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
well i loved the village and the blind chick from the village will be in the new movie and she is hot. so i think it will be good. besides his movies have awesome twists!
How did you love the village? The only good part about it was the twist (which I predicted from the beginning). Tell me how you can love a two hour movie from about 15 seconds of excitement from a twist?

Last edited by a moderator:
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex said:
How did you love the village? The only good part about it was the twist (which I predicted from the beginning). Tell me how you can love a two hour movie from about 15 seconds of excitement from a twist?

i just liked it man, i really don't know how to explain but it was good!

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
well i loved the village and the blind chick from the village will be in the new movie and she is hot. so i think it will be good.
And since she's blind you might actually have a chance with her! :hsughr:

besides his movies have awesome twists!
See, I don't like his "twists." Like I said, The 6th Sense was a good film but then you have Signs which to me was the most dissapointing ending of any movie I've seen in the past 10 years...and that's a lot of movies. To me taking a story in which you've developed characters, created moments, etc...and then throw that all out just to say "sometimes we need drastic events to regain faith," and "everything happens for a reason," isn't good filmmaking or storytelling.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see why Signs did so well, I thought it was lame.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex said:
I don't see why Signs did so well, I thought it was lame.

i didn't like it very much either, but i did like the sixth sense.

P

Pain

VIP
Last movie i saw was "Hard Candy" i still have nightmares about that movie. :skurred:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
Last movie i saw was "Hard Candy" i still have nightmares about that movie. :skurred:

never seen that, is it any good?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked Pauls Post over on the Dungeon

Top 5 Favorite Movies among you guys?

Mine?

dont know my top 5, but Forrest Gump is the greatest movie ever

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats better to go watch...Superman Returns or Pirates of the Carribean 2...i havn't seen either one yet

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shite...in that case which one would be better to watch with a chick...im thinking pirates cause i can look more manly than Orlando Bloom but not more manly than Superman....

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
with a chick? probably Pirates of Carribean, they love Johnny Depp and would prefer to see that anyway.

Its over 2 hours long, good luck with that