• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Tommy

Anybody see nightcrawler, I f**ken loved it. It was like Taxi driver or some edgy shit like that. Gyllenhall was badass in it, kinda travis bikel -De Nero esque.
It's about a guy who is obsesed with making money and becomeing a great business man and he decides to get into taping murder victoms etc for the news stations. Yeah though i really recomened it

Fozz

The last film I watched was V for Vendetta. However, the newest film I watched that I enjoyed was Nightcrawler on Netflix. I think another poster mentioned it above. Great acting job by Jake Gyllenhall.

PLP Rob

The last movie I watched was PAUL BLART: MALL COP 2, and I desperately wish it wasn't because I'll never get those two hours of my life back. I mean, I dunno, maybe you have to have seen the original BLART to "get" the sequel... but I kind of doubt it. And I like Kevin James. I've been wanting to see HERE COMES THE BOOM since it came out. Maybe that's the answer. I need to see James in something good to erase (or at least push aside) the memory of the turd I sat through the other day.

PLP Rob

Watched O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU? earlier, and I've gotta say, I liked it better this time than I have previously. This was my third time seeing it and for whatever reasons, I wasn't crazy about it the first two times. I mean, the very time I saw it I was a teenager so I think it just went over my head. The second time, I dunno. Maybe it was my mood. But tonight the whole thing fell into place, and the magic of Coen Bros. dialogue / humor really sunk in. I realize I'm late to the party, but damn did I enjoy this film, and recommend it highly.

kadri

Batman vs Superman last. Very disappointed. Just plain boring. First time Zack Snyder has failed me.

Working Buck

I just watched Master and Commander about 2 hours ago and it was quite a nice movie. Though it's a bit old since it was released around 2003 I think.

Kakashi2020

I watched Daddy's Home 1 and 2 last night and it was good, I made a lot of popcorn and spent the night laughing with this 2 movies. With Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg on the lead, you can't make a mistake with this movie.

NoviceNinja

I watched Transcendence yesterday who stars Johnny Depp. The movie is all about two leading computer scientists work toward their goal of Technological Singularity, as a radical anti-technology organization fights to prevent them from creating a world where computers can transcend the abilities of the human brain. It's mind-boggling but a good watch.

aaron

Yesterday, I started watching Dark Water (2002) and I have to be honest, I had to stop halfway because the film was so depressing with it's themes of broken families. I picked it up again where I left off today and by the end, I felt broken. Guess this means that I won't be giving the film repeat viewings any time soon or ever.

bourehim

The last movie I watched was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a very funny movie indeed, I recommend also the series.

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm watching The Expanse right now on Amazon. I'm on season 4. Best series I've watched in a long time.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just finished season 9 of the Walking Dead and I am starting the First Season of Jericho. Kind of into the end of days type of scene.. The rate the world is currently going we may not be to far from it. Its a good thing I have my gym and Muscle MECCA to take my mind off of it.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
I just finished season 9 of the Walking Dead and I am starting the First Season of Jericho. Kind of into the end of days type of scene.. The rate the world is currently going we may not be to far from it. Its a good thing I have my gym and Muscle MECCA to take my mind off of it.
The Walking Dead was really great for the first couple seasons. They were the best!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Walking Dead was really great for the first couple seasons. They were the best!

Yeah. Me and the wife binge watched the first 9 seasons.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

When I was living in the Philippines with my wife about 5 years ago we did the same thing. We watched every season that was out at that time in like a week. We also watched Lost and Breaking Bad. I highly recommend both of those shows.

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

When I was living in the Philippines with my wife about 5 years ago we did the same thing. We watched every season that was out at that time in like a week. We also watched Lost and Breaking Bad. I highly recommend both of those shows.

Breaking Bad was another good one. It is actually the series that started me and my wife’s series binging. We just stared You this week. For clarification I watch the Jericho series when the wife isn’t watching tv and we watch You together.