• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Blade
If you haven't seen this film, watch it. Fantastic martial arts film.

Hitman
Jet Li playing the likable antihero. I have an annoying version that has been overdubbed over the overdub. Makes both languages a hodgepodge of sound. Good thing I have a subtitle track and this is an action film. Cheesy fun otherwise.

The Killer
John Woo and Chow Yun Fat before they sucked. Excellent movie. And it was great to have such a different ending to a film. Oh and the slow motion doves didn't feel lame in this one.

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Say what you like about them, but I watched the Pirates of The Carribean Trilogy over the last few weeks and I really enjoyed all three of the movies. Thought they were great. Definitely a nice break into some fantasy.

Last edited:

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Say what you like about them, but I watched the Pirates of The Carribean Trilogy over the last few weeks and I really enjoyed all three of the movies. Thought they were great. Definitely a nice break into some fantasy.

The only thing I disliked about the trilogy is that after the first one being excellent they kinda missed some great opportunities. Especially with the last film and the Capt Norrington character.

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Brave One
Talk about slow and melodramatic. This could have had some interesting things to say if not for the 2hrs of hammering the point home, oh and the ending of course. "Hey you know all that stuff I said a scene earlier, ignore it for a more convenient happy ending." If this movie was any slower it would have had Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck staring slightly to the left of camera in it.

Last edited:

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skyline

OHMYGOOOD! This movie sucked! Honestly, it might be the most stupid sci-fi I've ever seen!

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm getting caught up on a handful of 2010 releases so I can do my annual "Year's best" list, and goddamn did America have an awful year.

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Have you watched Wild Target or Red yet?

Wild Target would rank as one of my favs of the year.

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Animal Kingdom - Good little Aussie film

Exit through the gift shop - I found this movie to be really interesting and entertaining.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ Have you watched Wild Target or Red yet?

Wild Target would rank as one of my favs of the year.
Maybe I'll check out Wild Target, though I have absolutely no interest in Red. Tomorrow I'll likely run through my obligatory viewings of The Fighter and The King's Speech, despite having Carlos, Amer, and A Prophet - three films I'm far more interesting in visiting - as well.

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Red is actually really good fun. I watched it this week and felt it rose above the pretty ordinary premise.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ Red is actually really good fun. I watched it this week and felt it rose above the pretty ordinary premise.
Meh, too many other films with potential, especially with school tapering my viewings of late.

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know you already saw and liked it, which is good, even if I didn't care for it at all. If you're interested, a review can be found here.

thanks man, good review. i think the main reason i enjoyed it was that i was just in the rigth mood for some light entertainment, and some good old shooting and killing and beating people up.