• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

A

aaron

Yesterday, I started watching Dark Water (2002) and I have to be honest, I had to stop halfway because the film was so depressing with it's themes of broken families. I picked it up again where I left off today and by the end, I felt broken. Guess this means that I won't be giving the film repeat viewings any time soon or ever.

B

bourehim

The last movie I watched was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a very funny movie indeed, I recommend also the series.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm watching The Expanse right now on Amazon. I'm on season 4. Best series I've watched in a long time.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just finished season 9 of the Walking Dead and I am starting the First Season of Jericho. Kind of into the end of days type of scene.. The rate the world is currently going we may not be to far from it. Its a good thing I have my gym and Muscle MECCA to take my mind off of it.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I just finished season 9 of the Walking Dead and I am starting the First Season of Jericho. Kind of into the end of days type of scene.. The rate the world is currently going we may not be to far from it. Its a good thing I have my gym and Muscle MECCA to take my mind off of it.
The Walking Dead was really great for the first couple seasons. They were the best!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Walking Dead was really great for the first couple seasons. They were the best!

Yeah. Me and the wife binge watched the first 9 seasons.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

When I was living in the Philippines with my wife about 5 years ago we did the same thing. We watched every season that was out at that time in like a week. We also watched Lost and Breaking Bad. I highly recommend both of those shows.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

When I was living in the Philippines with my wife about 5 years ago we did the same thing. We watched every season that was out at that time in like a week. We also watched Lost and Breaking Bad. I highly recommend both of those shows.

Breaking Bad was another good one. It is actually the series that started me and my wife’s series binging. We just stared You this week. For clarification I watch the Jericho series when the wife isn’t watching tv and we watch You together.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
What are you guys watching now?

Here's my partial list.

Billions
Animal Kingdom
Walking dead
Chapelwaite
American Rust

I am not totally up to date on all the episodes but these are what I like right now even I have time.

helderwieling

helderwieling

I recently watched "The Imitation Game" and it really changed my outlook on things in life a little bit. The movie is quite light, you could even say family-friendly, so I recommend it to everyone!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff