Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 95 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,693 to 1,710 of 4349
    Mecca Mod (not) Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line View Post
    I've only seen five of his films but three are in my top 100. No offense but I highly, highly doubt that the film you mentioned is anywhere near as good as The Seventh Seal.
    No problem at all..we just have different tastes.
    I just dont like older movies, and actually swedish movies to a degree..Arn is one of very few swedish movies I actually like..the all seem so low budget, and the acting dont appeal me at all. Arn did mostly escape the bad acting IMO

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pearl Harbor was on a few nights ago.. good movie

Pour your heart and soul, your joy and sorrow into something greater than you, something bigger than your peers could ever conceive and when the moment is right, when the iron is hot, unleash it on the unsuspecting planet. -G Diesel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by frezzy View Post
    Pearl Harbor was on a few nights ago.. good movie

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

War, with Jet Li and Jason Statham.

Not bad

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Line, you know that the value of something depends upon the taste of who is watching ? So art for you could be a painting, but for me it would be a girl licking another girls asshole.

That said, Pear Harbor was a shitty movie. Except the war parts, I almost came there.

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
    Line, you know that the value of something depends upon the taste of who is watching ?
    That's more of a statement of who's watching it than the piece itself.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's more of a statement of who's watching it than the piece itself.
    Not really.

You cannot qualify anything with absolute certainty, because beauty/art/perfection is at the eye of the beholder.

We perceive with our senses, which only give us a biased image of what reality is. So nothing is real, we all live in a world pictured by our brain in order to live.

I guess my point is that you cannot make a statement of either who`s watching or the piece itself, because both are relative. For some people I might be awesome, for some I might be a shit eater, as the movie itself could be. And for a dog it`s just a moving image that does not make any sense.

Why the FUCK did I waste so much time writing bullshit philosophy taken out of my ass.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with what neosoviet says, but I still think pearl harbour wasnt a good movie.

To drawn out
    focused on special effects rather than how the story was told
    Ending was unfullfilling

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

maybe I should have clarified myself, I liked the dogfights and the war scenes..I thought they did a pretty good job with it. As far as the storyline, not a fan of it.

Pour your heart and soul, your joy and sorrow into something greater than you, something bigger than your peers could ever conceive and when the moment is right, when the iron is hot, unleash it on the unsuspecting planet. -G Diesel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am legend

]Kyokushin Karate Record 5-0....MMA Record 2-0
    United States Marine Corps.......helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775
    U.S.M.C - 2004-????
    L. Corporal(LCPL) Suarez
    Scout Sniper-GYSGT-LCPL1

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

back door sluts 9 ....jp

Braveheart ...if any one says that sucks ill fkin kill u.....

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched[/

“I think about the meaning of pain. Pain is personal. It really belongs to the one feeling it. Probably the only thing that is your own. I like mine.”

“I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone."

~ Henry Rollins

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I loved Braveheart:dunnodude:

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by frezzy View Post
    maybe I should have clarified myself, I liked the dogfights and the war scenes..I thought they did a pretty good job with it. As far as the storyline, not a fan of it.
    i think they did an awsome job for the visuals and sound, just didnt think the plot was strong enough. Same goes for transformers, no ammount of perfect cgi will ever cover up the crappy product placement, common sense mistakes, and masturbation jokes:keke:

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Not really.

You cannot qualify anything with absolute certainty, because beauty/art/perfection is at the eye of the beholder.
    To an extent, but at the same time vision and the cognitive actions that follow it can be tracked fairly efficiently thanks to modern technology and perception of a stimuli can now be recorded on a chemical level. While in the past I would never simply side with the majority on an issue regard high-taste, here we find an exception because there are definitive boundaries to beauty and that some sort of mental illness is likely the cause when one finds very perverse things to be, in fact, beautiful.
    Quote Quote
    We perceive with our senses, which only give us a biased image of what reality is. So nothing is real, we all live in a world pictured by our brain in order to live.
    No, things are real. Please don't attempt any more faux Descartes.
    Quote Quote
    I guess my point is that you cannot make a statement of either who`s watching or the piece itself, because both are relative. For some people I might be awesome, for some I might be a shit eater, as the movie itself could be. And for a dog it`s just a moving image that does not make any sense.
    I'll start by saying you've completely shot yourself in the foot because last post I stated that cognitive responses to any type of sensory stimuli says more about the individual and you're pretty much agreeing with me. People have faulty systems, but no one with an even semi-healthy level of consciousness looks at a dog as a series of moving images. I suggest that you study the neurological system a bit because your sight only plays a much smaller role in umbilically mapping out your perceived universe than you think. Aside from that you're intermixing basic concepts of both psychology and sociology principle and unintentionally expanding your point to incorporate societal interactions and the liking of a person which goes far beyond the breadth of this conversation.
    Quote Quote
    Why the FUCK did I waste so much time writing bullshit philosophy taken out of my ass.
    *sigh*

I don't know.

The point is, you don't see any 5 year-old's finger paintings on display in the Louvre and with good reason. Art is subjective to an extent but almost all examples of high-art are done with a very objective mindset. There are philosophical criticisms you can bring against deep, underlying themes of a piece of art but from the standpoint of craft there is usually a right, a wrong, and an innovative elaboration of the right; pushing the art forward as a movement. There are such things as bad editing techniques, bad dialogue, poorly construed photography, etc...These things come together to make a film and below it all is, many times, some subtext that separates a film from a mere movie.

There's a docu-drama that came out in the year 2007 called Zoo and it was about people who actually fuck horses. The infamous Mr. Hands was the center of the story line, but the entire movie went out of its way via techniques of slow motion and sweeping music to almost romanticize and logically explain why these men so loved their animals. No matter how artsy the film tried to get, in the end their pitching the idea that fucking horses is okay. Too bad that's not how the real world works, nor is it how a healthy mind does. It'd be like your boss hating a presentation you made and you explaining that it being bad is just the way he perceives it and it's actually quite good. You'd be out of a job really fast.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nevermind.

No reason to argue :3

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

y

The point is, you don't see any 5 year-old's finger paintings on display in the Louvre and with good reason. Art is subjective to an extent but almost all examples of high-art are done with a very objective mindset. There are philosophical criticisms you can bring against deep, underlying themes of a piece of art but from the standpoint of craft there is usually a right, a wrong, and an innovative elaboration of the right;
    Actually,long time ago Ive heard of a 5yo kid whos drawing has been sold on an auction for 300 000 or so GB pounds.

YEAH! GOD MADE ME COOL![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Line, you know that the value of something depends upon the taste of who is watching ?
    Its common belief that taste is not an arguable cathegory,but I think thats bullcrap.

There are people with good taste and people with bad taste.

YEAH! GOD MADE ME COOL![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DANTE View Post
    Actually,long time ago Ive heard of a 5yo kid whos drawing has been sold on an auction for 300 000 or so GB pounds.
    I was generalizing. Obviously there was a reason why that particular drawing went for so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by DANTE View Post
    Its common belief that taste is not an arguable cathegory,but I think thats bullcrap.

There are people with good taste and people with bad taste.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Official Avatar (not the movie) Discussion.
    By dilatedmuscle in forum MuscleMecca HeadQuarters
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. The Last Foreign Movie You Watched?
    By Pain in forum Movies, Games, TV and Music
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. What movie have you watched the most?
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 03:04 AM
  4. Last movie you watched on TV?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 10:00 PM
  5. The best movie you watched this year?
    By Pain in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:59 PM

collapse Posting Permissions