Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
    ya i remember seeing this, id never seen Fedor getting pissed like that before
    yeah and he still wasn't all crazy or anything, still was straight faced

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats why Fedor is the man, i think the best example of his control was when Hunt had him in that Americana and it was fully extended and his face is completley plain, like hes relaxing on the beach

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from http://www.crocop.tk

Mirko arrived to his hometown today, he was limping a bit. He said: I deserved that loss because of the way i was fighting. I fall down every now and then, i was twice in this situation, after Randleman and after Fedor and i got back up again, i will be back this time too, that is a part of my career. I have 4 more fights to come and i will do them all.

That's the Cro Cop i wanted to see, even he knows this is his fault, he'll be back like a bat out of hell

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats why Fedor is the man, i think the best example of his control was when Hunt had him in that Americana and it was fully extended and his face is completley plain, like hes relaxing on the beach
    true that is something very few people can do

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That open handed slap was hilarious!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from http://www.crocop.tk

Mirko arrived to his hometown today, he was limping a bit. He said: I deserved that loss because of the way i was fighting. I fall down every now and then, i was twice in this situation, after Randleman and after Fedor and i got back up again, i will be back this time too, that is a part of my career. I have 4 more fights to come and i will do them all.

That's the Cro Cop i wanted to see, even he knows this is his fault, he'll be back like a bat out of hell
    thanx CC I hope he does come back and fight the way i know he can

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Finally watched the UFC and just wanted to say that I am as disapointed as every1 else who has commented on the Crocop loss, but Gonzaga deserves more credit then everyone posting in here is giving him.
    Everyones saying how crocop didnt try,he didnt prepare well,he was taking it easy....
    But in fairness Gonzaga looks to be a real threat.

Awesome Standing, awesome ground and pound, awesome Jujitsu..
    Has the characteristics of another heavy set guy fighting for Bodog.
    (I'm not gonna get carried away and say he is as good yet)

Real eyes realize real lies

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rampage interview

http://media2.ocregister.com/video/_...041907/xml.xml

the number one concern part is the best

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i just heard a Randy interview, and it got me thinking about something seriously, if they ever face off, what if Randy beat Fedor...i mean like if that happened (and even though we ALL know its fuckn FEDOR, no one can ever again say that Randy Couture has no chance) like...i dont even know what to say to describe what would go through my mind if that ever happened...Randy Couture would be like the Greatest of All Time, he'd officially become the Muhammed Ali of MMA...just a thought, i mean he's gotta beat Gonzaga first, but im just pondering...just imagine if he won though...i mean thats just like something on another level...you know what i mean?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

why i love Rampage

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

at Mirko slapping the table when Quinton was doing his dog thing.

Jackson's a funny dude; I just hope he's focused on Chuck like he should be. Hopefully he's more mentally on than he was against Wandy....both times.

Stand or fall, but choose.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I read that apparently Tito Ortiz is considering going over to PRIDE it'll probably be definant if he loses to "Sugar" Rashad Evans (which he will) hes so stupid, what does he think he's gonna go to PRIDE and clean house? He got beat by Forrest (in my opinion), got his ass kicked by Chuck and in the last couple of years his greatest accomplishments are beating up a very over the hill Ken Shamrock, getting to bang a gangrenous rotten Jenna Jameson and having an even more enlarged HGH head...wtf is he gonna do in PRIDE? Is he gonna try and take down Dan Hendorson bullshit, is he gonna try and ground and pound on Shogun is he gonna try and go ground on Arona or how about a fight with the Afrian Assassin Sokoudjou? I bet this is all just talk, Tito is a punk, he knows he'll get murdered by any quality LHW now, i'm willing to bet he'll be content with just getting his ass kicked by TUFers for the remainder of his career, in my opinion Tito Ortiz is the MOST overrated fighter the LHW division has ever seen.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^Excellent assesment, CC Tito would be murdered on a regular basis in Pride.

He had his time....five years ago. He's deluded himself into becoming a self-hyping mediocre fighter at this point.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

honestly what is he going to do to Rashad? Rashad is a MUCH better wrestler than Tito (Tito wrestled in like community college, i think Rashad is a Division I wrestler, im not too sure though) and if fuckin Forrest can defend Tito's elbows im pretty positive Rashad can, and even if some get through (if he manages some amazing miracle to take him down) its not like Tito's elbows are superhuman, their like average at best...Tito's standup, i laugh at it all i want to see is either Sugar Rashad KO Tito and make him cry or take him down spank him (ala Randy Couture) and make him cry, either way i want to see Tito cry again...and then Rashad can do his DEAD ON Mike Tyson impersonation

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

lol Phil Baroni posted this on Sherdog as his training for Frank Shamrock

http://tracylee.smugmug.com/gallery/...4352300#P-1-15

i hope he whoops Shamrocks ass hard

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I read that apparently Tito Ortiz is considering going over to PRIDE it'll probably be definant if he loses to "Sugar" Rashad Evans (which he will) hes so stupid, what does he think he's gonna go to PRIDE and clean house? He got beat by Forrest (in my opinion), got his ass kicked by Chuck and in the last couple of years his greatest accomplishments are beating up a very over the hill Ken Shamrock, getting to bang a gangrenous rotten Jenna Jameson and having an even more enlarged HGH head...wtf is he gonna do in PRIDE? Is he gonna try and take down Dan Hendorson bullshit, is he gonna try and ground and pound on Shogun is he gonna try and go ground on Arona or how about a fight with the Afrian Assassin Sokoudjou? I bet this is all just talk, Tito is a punk, he knows he'll get murdered by any quality LHW now, i'm willing to bet he'll be content with just getting his ass kicked by TUFers for the remainder of his career, in my opinion Tito Ortiz is the MOST overrated fighter the LHW division has ever seen.
    Comon man.. thats a smart move for Tito. What else can he do.. he's not gonna get another title shot so he's got really nothing to offer the UFC.

His biggest problems are the lack of elbows in Pride, and no cage to push people up against when he's in the gaurd.

Other than that...lets see how he does against prides best.. will be a good gage. Who knows anymore as to who will beat who...?
    Theres been so many upsets lately its crazy

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

well now elbows will be allowed in PRIDE (thanks to the unified rules) but without the cage Tito doesnt really stand a chance, and all the upsets have come up because of KO's with people with deccent to good stand up, you cant tell me Tito has even semi-deccent stand up, or even the ability to KO anyone

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

well now elbows will be allowed in PRIDE (thanks to the unified rules) but without the cage Tito doesnt really stand a chance, and all the upsets have come up because of KO's with people with deccent to good stand up, you cant tell me Tito has even semi-deccent stand up, or even the ability to KO anyone

Elbows in Pride? Thats awesome!! Knees in UFC? Knees need to be in their IMO...

Matt Seras Stand up?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions