• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Official MMA News/Discussion Thread

Savjav

he is, new season starts soon, which will determine the interim heavy weight champ (#1 contender to fight cain) as soon as cain heals from his injuries

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ufc 126 just around the corner some very good fights

bones jones vs bader
franklin vs griffin
silva vs belfort

Savjav

Rashad is out bcoz of injury will be interesting to see if Bones is up for he test... only has 6 weeks to get ready for it too :S

Savjav

Congratulations to Bj and Mirko for their long and amazing career's two of the best fighters i have seen with some of the most amazing fights i have seen

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
I created new UFC, MMA forums in The Fight Club. For now I have just been moving some old threads to the new forums but I hope to add more and have people into mma start posting. Maybe we will also add some forums on boxing and the wwe. Let me know what you guys think.

JasonNorin

I am REALLY looking forward to a new UFC heavyweight title match. What's up with Cain? He hasn't fought of 2 years. I guess UFC and other MMA organizations should set up some guidelines about title holders who are not able to compete for more than a year for any reasons. If the champs are not able to defend his title for 6 months, then there should be an interim champ. IF, the champ is still not able to come back after a year, then the interim champ should be the actual title holder. I know injuries and sickness happen, but it wouldn't be fair to other fighters who works as equally hard as the champs, to delay their chances of being a title holder themselves.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author

Eddie Alvarez battles Michael Chandler for the Bellator MMA Lightweight Championship in one of the best fights of 2011.

PLP Rob

That's never going to happen. Fedor can make a lot more money fighting in Japan, where he's better-known and celebrated as an MMA legend. Also, he's older now (and slightly overrated), and would not be successful against the likes of Werdum (who's beaten him already), Velasquez, Miocic, et al.

PLP Rob

2015 may turn out to be the UFC's worst year ever for injuries. Most recently, Matt Brown's had to pull out of his fight with Kelvin Gastellum, and Khabib Nurmagomedov injured a rib, knocking him out of his scheduled scrap with Tony Ferguson. There have been (seemingly) countless others this year. If you're like me, you're crossing your fingers like hell that McGregor / Aldo comes off without a hitch in December. Hopefully Aldo doesn't hurt his poor little rib again... heh heh.

rz3300

Banned
the steroid report said that the urine was off a dead person or an animal....honestly randleman is putting no effort towards hiding his juicing

That really does imply a real lack of effort there. I would think that all the people that surround these guys, agents and media and all the stuff, if you really wanted to you could throw someone 100 dollars for a clean sample. Maybe not though, and maybe everyone is dedicated to the integrity of the sports and do not want to see substances used (I am kind of being sarcastic here, because I do not think this is the case). Maybe he will get better in the future.

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Vera of the Philippines remains the heavyweight champion in the One Championship league. I wonder why Vera wouldn't fight in the UFC. Is it because UFC has a very high standard that One Championship fighters appappear to be of inferior quality when it comes to fighting skills?

gibbs

Banned
the steroid report said that the urine was off a dead person or an animal....honestly randleman is putting no effort towards hiding his juicing

That really does imply a real lack of effort there. I would think that all the people that surround these guys, agents and media and all the stuff, if you really wanted to you could throw someone 100 dollars for a clean sample. Maybe not though, and maybe everyone is dedicated to the integrity of the sports and do not want to see substances used (I am kind of being sarcastic here, because I do not think this is the case). Maybe he will get better in the future.

...And that is a big maybe.