Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,135 to 1,152 of 1454
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

im so glad i didnt order the ppv, apparently it was a shitstorm

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

it fucken sucked ass

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I burned it to a dvd today and will watch it tomarrow but the whole card lookd shitty to me so i'll just order the next one.

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
    im so glad i didnt order the ppv, apparently it was a shitstorm
    it was, luckily I get it for free via satellite so I bothered sitting through it

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A. Silva is fighting Dan Henderson at UFC 82...

immensive braps...that is all

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

cool thanx CC

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Whatever made Hendo change his mind, I'm happy about it:hyperguy::hyperguy::hyperguy:

Edit- Totally forgot about 78 predictions this past weekend for some reason...that's not good. I'll sound off opinions after I see the results again.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

While I feel it wasn't a bad card, I was surprised at how poorly some established names did....yeah, Karo and Ryo, I'm looking at you.

Seeing Gono make a smooth entry to the UFC was cool, especially considering how poorly most PRIDE fighters have made the cross.

Next undercard fight was uninteresting to me (faceless LW's), so I'll just glaze over it.

Lauzon is the freaking man. He's a serious threat in the LW division; my current favorite in the class along with Gray Maynard.

Balls about Lytle losing via doctor's stoppage. A cut is frustrating, but having two and still going as long as he did was pretty commendable. I believe he's a better all-around fighter than Alves (think Randy and Vitor), but luck wasn't with him tonight. Seeing Thiago pull a Sylvia [exchanging a jab for leg kicks] was annoying in the second, even if it did carry the round for him.

Next, we come to my first mega-dissapointment of the night. Now I'm a definite Edgar fan, but what bus did Spencer Fisher fall off of on the way to the arena? 30-27, 30-27, and 30-26 I don't want to take anything away from Frank, but we've seen a lot more from Spencer; I think he prided himself into overlooking his opponent and it cost him in an extremely embarassing way.

I'm a shameless Ed Herman fan, and it was cool to see him pick up the duke; even though he had a near-carbon copy Hughes/Penn second round end, he was able to stick it through. His finish of Joe in the third was awesome to boot, which made it a canidate for fight of the night to me.

Here it is, no matter what the other haters will say concerning Bisping/Evans:
    WORST FIGHT OF THE NIGHT[year, in my mind]. Karo Parisyan is a guy that's constantly maintained that he deserves to be in title contention. After this fight, all he's proven is that he's qualified himself....for lower-tier placement in the division. Lay and pray doesn't quite cover how bad he was, but it's the closest term we have. Chonan didn't impress either, but he wasn't the one initiating the piss-awful takedown-and-nothing strategy. This 'fight' has taken the worst of the year award cleanly away from other contenders such as Kongo/Silva and McCully/Hardnok. I really can't put words to how crappy this thing truly was, so I'll just try and scrub it out of my mind with a Brillo pad.

I really wasn't all that surprised with the Thiago/Alexander result. Houston needs more experience on the big stage, and I think he subscribed to the cocky bug a little too much going into this fight. I think the LHW's have a monopoly on inflated egos, but thankfully Forrest is there to balance them all out.

I thought Bisping and Evans was a good fight, and an extremely close decision. I know people will be hating on this one until the end of time, but that's just how I feel. It could've gone either way, and both of them are excellent fighters. It's a bummer to see Bisping lose, but it's good to see Rashad validate himself after his out-of-character showing against Tito. They'll both be back.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

henderson silva is gunna be one hell of a fight....not gunna make my prediction just yet though

there i was...mother of god, there i am..holy fuck

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by onebigeric View Post
    Lauzon is the freaking man. He's a serious threat in the LW division; my current favorite in the class along with Gray Maynard.
    Are you shitting me? The dude with the tramp stamp? Why dude, WHY. :dunnodude:

Yet to see a good fight from that guy. Although watching him KO himself was pretty amusing.

On a side note, did you notice Randy was in Karo's corner? I was shocked that dana let him on the premises.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Kanav View Post

Yet to see a good fight from that guy. Although watching him KO himself was pretty amusing.

On a side note, did you notice Randy was in Karo's corner? I was shocked that dana let him on the premises.
    I noticed that too.. I also thought it was weird that Randy was in one corner and Dan Henderson was in the other.. thought they were in the same team. (maybe i'm behind with the times..)

Also, was this card too shit for Big John to not even be a part of? The new ref was really good IMO.. stood the fights up quick when they were static. Just didn't like the amount of fake tan he had on his arms.

Real eyes realize real lies

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by JS316 View Post
    I noticed that too.. I also thought it was weird that Randy was in one corner and Dan Henderson was in the other.. thought they were in the same team. (maybe i'm behind with the times..)

Also, was this card too shit for Big John to not even be a part of? The new ref was really good IMO.. stood the fights up quick when they were static. Just didn't like the amount of fake tan he had on his arms.
    Hendo was in ryo's corner? I only noticed mayhem :dunnodude: and yeah, i must be behind the times too then, cuz I thought hendo was on randys team aswell.

The new ref was a fucking beast

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

henderson and randy USED to be apart of the same Team Quest, now Hendo trains out of Temecula Team Quest and Couture trains out of Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

forrest griffin was on law and order SVU last night..wasn't a terrible actor, played a mma fight(imagine that) who is a rapist, gets shot 10 minutes in, i new he wouldn't make it threw the whole show lol

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^Huh; thank you for the heads up on that Don. I'll look for it in reruns

Quote Originally Posted by Kanav View Post

I feel Maynard is shaping up to be a serious threat in MMA itself, let alone the UFC's LW division. He tooled his first opponent in TUF5, and he was completely dominating Emmerson before he rocked himself on that slam. I firmly believe that is wasn't a legitimate KO (I've been in the sport, unlike Rogan, and no one is that coherent that quick after a theoretical knockout; he was rocked for sure but it was far from enough to call it a NC, especially in the face of Emmerson's tap. Joe's endless 'commentary' and conjectures actually irritated me quite a bit, as I hate armchair quarterbacks like him).

Instead of whining about it, Gray hits the gym and is back just over a month later with a nine second first-round KO. He's humble, hungry, and extremely well rounded; I see a definite future for him in any division he fights in. His tramp stamp is pretty lame though:keke:

I wasn't all that surprised to see Randy in the building; Dana is still a businessman first and foremost, and he knows tyhe amount of money he stands to make on Randy's success. I know he'd be happy as a clam to have him back, ergo he has no reason to try and hassle him about something as trivial as cornering a fighter....at least I hope Dana doesn't get that stupid, though I could see it happening:dunnodude:

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by onebigeric View Post
    ^^Huh; thank you for the heads up on that Don. I'll look for it in reruns

I feel Maynard is shaping up to be a serious threat in MMA itself, let alone the UFC's LW division. He tooled his first opponent in TUF5, and he was completely dominating Emmerson before he rocked himself on that slam. I firmly believe that is wasn't a legitimate KO (I've been in the sport, unlike Rogan, and no one is that coherent that quick after a theoretical knockout; he was rocked for sure but it was far from enough to call it a NC, especially in the face of Emmerson's tap. Joe's endless 'commentary' and conjectures actually irritated me quite a bit, as I hate armchair quarterbacks like him).

Instead of whining about it, Gray hits the gym and is back just over a month later with a nine second first-round KO. He's humble, hungry, and extremely well rounded; I see a definite future for him in any division he fights in. His tramp stamp is pretty lame though:keke:

I wasn't all that surprised to see Randy in the building; Dana is still a businessman first and foremost, and he knows tyhe amount of money he stands to make on Randy's success. I know he'd be happy as a clam to have him back, ergo he has no reason to try and hassle him about something as trivial as cornering a fighter....at least I hope Dana doesn't get that stupid, though I could see it happening:dunnodude:
    wait, doesnt rogen train in mma I dont know man, to tell you the truth, emerson isnt that good to begin with, so I wasnt surprised at him getting ruined by maynard, but that doesnt automatically mean maynard is a threat in the lw division. Obviously I can be proven wrong, but from where it stands right here, he hasnt shown anything special.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn that sux i really was wanting to see that figth

• MuscleMecca Sponsors