Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Diego ko'ed Riggs!! wtf? i didn't see that coming at all

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

And I missed the friggin' thing! Thanks for the reminder Fallen; I'll catch the rebroadcast.

Edit-Just checked the card, and there were WAY too many decisions. I would've liked Shonie to take the duke, but other than that, it went the way I thought it would. Seeing Karo and Drew go at it was cool, even though I was pulling for Fickett. Bummer about Nakamura's streak ending, but I hope he sticks around.
    Props to Koscheck, even though I really don't like him much. Major congrats to Diego though, as Diesel is no easy mark.

Too many tenative fighters though; get in there and finish the dang match, one way or the other. Waiting for a decision is never a smart way to go, but too many are taking a quantity over quality approach to their fights.

Stand or fall, but choose.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by onebigeric
    And I missed the friggin' thing! Thanks for the reminder Fallen; I'll catch the rebroadcast.

Edit-Just checked the card, and there were WAY too many decisions. I would've liked Shonie to take the duke, but other than that, it went the way I thought it would. Seeing Karo and Drew go at it was cool, even though I was pulling for Fickett. Bummer about Nakamura's streak ending, but I hope he sticks around.
    Props to Koscheck, even though I really don't like him much. Major congrats to Diego though, as Diesel is no easy mark.

Too many tenative fighters though; get in there and finish the dang match, one way or the other. Waiting for a decision is never a smart way to go, but too many are taking a quantity over quality approach to their fights.
    the cut in Karo's fight was nasty looking and sorry bout the unmarked spoiler

Forget it Fallen; you reminded me about it in the first place I'll catch what I can of it, but the result card has diminished my enthusiasm a little bit.

It was quite the shitty card, but at least the UFC getting Cro Cop makes up for it

Dang straight

im still in total shock that Cro Cop really went to UFC...i mean in less than half a week UFC has stepped up their HW and LHW divisions by shitloads...CC, Ricco, Herring, Rampage etc...life where the fuck did this all come from...random greatness

Watch Maurelo shit his pants haha
    Funny Stuff, i'd love to see Cro Cop pwn Goldberg like that

That was brilliant!! Awesome vid man.. Bas is a legend... wish he'd take his job back from Trigg

Real eyes realize real lies

Rampage interview on joining the UFC and current events: http://www.throwdownfightgear.com/1_tdnews.html

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
    Rampage interview on joining the UFC and current events: http://www.throwdownfightgear.com/1_tdnews.html
    thanx CC this was the best quote of the whole interview

Quote Quote
    Tito the bobble head of the UFC!!! He might take Chuck this time.

Rampage is too funny, if he ever becomes a coach on TUF it would be the best season EVER

proof that Cro Cop could kick Sylvia in the head if he wanted too...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn thats insane flexability

Jackson's interview was hilarious His lines about Sylvia and Cena were awesome, and his Tito shot was dead on funny and accurate. Viva Rampage on season six of TUF, since they've likely filmed and/or begun such on the fifth.

the 5th season apparently has Pulver and Penn as coaches with pure LWs in the show, and of course apparently Pulver will fight Penn at the end of the season...this is all specualtion though

Pulver better shape up then, because as much as I'm tired of BJ and his overly-large mouth, he'll kill Jens unless he brings his game face.

All lightweights should be good unless they all go for decisions, whether by lack of skill or not being willing to risk anything. I remember Dana's 'pep talk' in TUF3; hopefully it will have stuck through season five.

LW's are usually more exciting than other fighters. They're alot more fast paced and technical, plus i have heard that they are bringing in some legitamite LW contenders to compete in the show. I can only hope that the rumor is true, cause if it is, the next season of TUF may be amazing.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions