• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official MMA News/Discussion Thread

• Thread starter CaptainCharisma
  • Start date
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just like the title says, any random MMA news you got you can post it in here; all the peeps on mecca can use this as a mma update whenever they want and discuss random mma stuff, whatever you hearts content

so ill start out with this for people that dont know yet...Bisping is not fighting at the TUF4 finale, he had problems with his visa...:uhoh2:

i dont understand why the UFC didnt take care of this ahead of time..idiots lol

mma

Mma

Last edited by a moderator:
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC = Dana White

end of story

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol

i also heard a rumor, now this is JUST a rumor, we all know how gay the UFC can be with these sometimes but here goes.....

Aleksander Emelianko may be coming to the UFC!!!!

now remember this is a rumor, and given UFC's record on getting Pride guys its about a 50/50 chance, but if he does come over...R.I.P. UFC Heavyweight division

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that would be great if it all works out Emelianko would destroy the HW division

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
id love to see Aleksander/Arlovski, both those guys have FAST hands and that would be a great fight...but i think Aleks would take it, even though i swing from Arlovskis nuts like crazy

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
k i just found out about this...Kevin Randleman used a fake urine sample when he entered the tests for PRIDE Real Deal.............

WOW he was on roids and he STILL got owned in seconds by Shogun...

Shogun is a KING

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at Randleman he was beat down quick

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everytime i watch that i cant figure out what to feel for more; Shoguns obvious amazing talent...or the fact that Randleman has been reduced to juicing and still losing

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Randleman has been ON roids for years!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thats beem obvious forever, im just saying im surprised hed be stupid enough not to cycle off properly or something...either way he got tooled while on the juice so he has now been owned

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He did show some serious heart lasting as long as he did in that ankle lock. Randleman's sun has been setting for awhile now; it's sad to see him getting hit with things like this as well. Although the flunked drug tests seem to happen only to the losers, as Stephan was also trumped up for a suspect result.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kay...apparently randleman got the urine he used before to pass the test off of some dead guy................errrrrrrrr wtf?

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
kay...apparently randleman got the urine he used before to pass the test off of some dead guy................errrrrrrrr wtf?
no shit? source?

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the steroid report said that the urine was off a dead person or an animal....honestly randleman is putting no effort towards hiding his juicing

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what an idiot i guess he is ready to call it quits

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly...kevin randleman is about as natural as his hair color
Kevin Randleman

Last edited by a moderator:
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to me it seems like pride has more "jacked up" fighters than ufc or koc

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh. Randleman is done in Pride in my eyes; he shouldn't be there, period. Leave the big leagues to those who deserve it, namely Wanderlei, Mirko, Fedor, Shogun, Hunt, etc.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone really think Matt Hamill has a legitimate shot in the UFC? I know they've rocked the sympathy PR on him big time, but I feel he's an excellent fighter to boot. He wants to improve his standing and submissions to compliment his already well established wrestling; that drive for improvement alone gives him a future in my eyes.