• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Carbs help

R

reaver04

Hey, I'm looking for some kind of supplement that has a lot of carbs in serving. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...i woudl advise u to get vitagro!

or a good mass gainer...that has a lot of carbs...but you could just add 2 pieces of fruit for some carbs that are good for you....also....a full serving of cell tech has 75 grams of dextrose...that is the reason for you asking a this question is for postworkout

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ditch the supplement idea...Go buy a 25 pound bag of organic oats

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u mean like normal quaker oats but organic?damn....i dont think they make those big packagings here in good ol holland....only for weed i guess...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yeah there are a couple places here that make some big ass bags of oats. I always buy them by the 10 pounds at a time

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but by here u mean usa?

R

reaver04

I'm looking around for the Organic oats, also Vitargo has about 60grams of Carbs per serving which isn't bad.The reason why I'm looking for Shakes is because i work from 10am-7pm and get a 1 hr lunch. So, in between before the lunch break i can just take a shake but this looks like a shake thats Post workout. Any recommendations on a shake that i can take within the 8hr shift?

P

perfectzero

Whole foods (like oats) are really what you should be focusing on for almost all of your carb sources. Post workout (or during), faster digesting ones can be good, like dextrose, waxy maze, vitargo, or even Gatorade.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few surprising sources of carbs include chocolate soy milk, which has 23 grams and vanilla almond milk, that has 16 grams of carbohydrates. Also try some yogurt, because its a good source of calcium, and has good bacteria in it as well called probiotics- also some of the fruit flavored ones are low in fat and have 40 grams of carbs for a 8-ounce serving.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few surprising sources of carbs include chocolate soy milk, which has 23 grams and vanilla almond milk, that has 16 grams of carbohydrates. Also try some yogurt, because its a good source of calcium, and has good bacteria in it as well called probiotics- also some of the fruit flavored ones are low in fat and have 40 grams of carbs for a 8-ounce serving.

My carb food make up is something like this that is recommended here. So, I would like to suggest the same thing for you as well because it would give you exactly what you want with food in high carb.

Taking supplements is good but eating healthy is also better as well.