Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation lifterdead's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just hope he didn't quit his day job.
    LOL

[FONT="Impact"] slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.[/FONT]

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by WaveRider View Post
    I do agree with Serb here it's a bit off to bash a Pro Bodybuilder. Theres a big diffrence between criticism (when u compare two elite Pros) and then there is just plane arrogance.
    Luke is a phenominal Bodybuilder and anyone who says diffrent has to beat him on stage before they make such stupid comments
    What an ignorant post , I don't have to beat a guy on stage to say that he is not structurally gifted and will never do well in the sport (which he hasn't, he has been doing steadily worse). Especially considering the direction the sport is going Luke doesn't stand a chance. I have every right to voice my opinion, as do you even if it is biased and not very thought out as this one.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation nigster's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Bodybuilding is a sport with lot of critisism involved and you don't have to be Mr. Olympia or IFBB judge to bring up your opinions and thoughts about some athlete. That's just something what some people doesn't seem to remember always.

We all have our rights to judge someone who is either way going to be judged.

So chill out and ride your waves man!

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat. bodybuilding reputation Big_Guns_Lance's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

lol at ride the waves

Nicely said anyone man

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation SerbMarko's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Hey, I just call them as I see em brotha. If you wanna get into it with me be my guest, if not move on
    You saying you can give it but can't take it... I see....
    some of your comments just really bug me.. you come off very cocky and arrogant.. i was not bashing your physique at all, i was just stating the fact that your comments are a bit harsh at times.. i even agree with you to a degree about the mans structure, but in all honesty you hardly ever have anything good to say about Pro's.. why dont you shut up and become a pro yourself? and then maybe you can let your body do the talking and not your mouth..

edit- I actually remember not too long ago in chat when i posted a pic of Fouad Abiad and you said something.. like ugghhh looks like a big juice head.. shame dude.. shame..

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation SerbMarko's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    did the michelin man aka serb just knock on braaq's physique??? perhaps you missed the thread where braaq posted photos? must be the case

he doesn't really look that bad IMO. not great structure sure but he still looks alright. i agree with lifterdead people should try not to harp on stuff like that (too) much.
    i wasn't bashing Braaq's physique.... you can bash me all you want man.. i have a real life other then a bb forum.. you should try it out.. its quite fun.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by SerbMarko View Post
    some of your comments just really bug me.. you come off very cocky and arrogant.. i was not bashing your physique at all, i was just stating the fact that your comments are a bit harsh at times.. i even agree with you to a degree about the mans structure, but in all honesty you hardly ever have anything good to say about Pro's.. why dont you shut up and become a pro yourself? and then maybe you can let your body do the talking and not your mouth..

edit- I actually remember not too long ago in chat when i posted a pic of Fouad Abiad and you said something.. like ugghhh looks like a big juice head.. shame dude.. shame..
    you seem to think anyone who says something you don't like or has an opinion you don't approve of is "cocky and arrogant" :wutyousay: I don't know what to tell, other than I am a confident person and if I post something I generally know what I am talking about. If I bash someone's physique, maybe I can come off less critical.. all I know is I have a PREFERENCE for bodybuilding physiques and Luke Wood does not fall into that category. Neither does Jay Cutler, I just don't like the blocky, disproportioned, abnormal looking physiques. So sue me, as for Fouad Abiad.. yes that was a bit harsh. He does have a great physique and always comes in shredded and IMO has been screwed on more than one occasion. However, his new size gains are really taking away from his aesthetics.
    As for my body doing the talking, I pretty much have. I have achieved more than you without all the drugs, but I have not plans or desire to do what I would have to do with my body that the pros do. I am by far not the best nor is my physique flawless. But I have worked my ass off for what I have for 8 years now, and yes I am proud of what I have accomplished. I do have respect for all of their hard work, sacrifice, and passion for the sport. I don't have to like their physique they bring though and I have every right to voice my opinion.

Well I must be blind. I think Luke has great structure and his weak points are all coming up. He's worked hard on his arms and chest these last few years and it's noticeable. He's one of the few pros that I know of who's in shape year round and when he does a guest pose he always looks great, not like some butterballs that we've all seen. If you're just judging off pictures I can maybe understand some of the comments on here but when you see the guy in person it's another story altogether.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation warpig's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great delts, should do great

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all
    kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron
    will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference
    point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in
    the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It
    never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two
    hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Duality's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by SerbMarko View Post
    i wasn't bashing Braaq's physique.... you can bash me all you want man.. i have a real life other then a bb forum.. you should try it out.. its quite fun.

yes i'm sure. what am i at like 8 posts a day or something? yes this forum is clearly my life :wutyousay:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well I must be blind. I think Luke has great structure and his weak points are all coming up. He's worked hard on his arms and chest these last few years and it's noticeable. He's one of the few pros that I know of who's in shape year round and when he does a guest pose he always looks great, not like some butterballs that we've all seen. If you're just judging off pictures I can maybe understand some of the comments on here but when you see the guy in person it's another story altogether.
    I agree, he has definitely worked on his weak points. And he does look better, I guess I am still judging him by his past appearances and older pics. He doesn't look that bad in these, I will say that for sure because there are far worse as you say.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation miamiracing's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

delts reminds me of levrone, and his arms only looks a bit small because of his huge delts...

i think he looks good, i would give my balls to look like that :imcoolurnot:

I'm Dancing with the Devil ! Forever Angels ! 81

Member bodybuilding reputation team flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

idk why you guys judge this guy so much.... it does not matter cause if he loves what he does then fuck it ...... alot of you guys wish you looked half as good as he does and that includes me...so dont judge on his structure cause alot of you dont have it.....its just what i think

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by team flex View Post
    idk why you guys judge this guy so much.... it does not matter cause if he loves what he does then fuck it ...... alot of you guys wish you looked half as good as he does and that includes me...so dont judge on his structure cause alot of you dont have it.....its just what i think:wutyousay:
    If we are talking about who we would want to look like then I would not pick Luke Wood, I would pick someone with an outstanding physique that is pleasing to the eye like Victor Martinez, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf.. those are the types of physiques I admire and appreciate more.
    As I said before, yes I was a bit to critical about him. But I was not knocking his drive or passion for the sport, just that he is not genetically gifted compared to most top bb's in our sport. And it isn't "judging" as you put it, it's called an opinion

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Keep this on topic, and knock off the flaming.

Extinguisher1

Member bodybuilding reputation team flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[QUOTE][/If we are talking about who we would want to look like then I would not pick Luke Wood, I would pick someone with an outstanding physique that is pleasing to the eye like Victor Martinez, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf.. those are the types of physiques I admire and appreciate more.
    As I said before, yes I was a bit to critical about him. But I was not knocking his drive or passion for the sport, just that he is not genetically gifted compared to most top bb's in our sport. And it isn't "judging" as you put it, it's called an opinion QUOTE]the funny thing is that im not talking about you alone... and you are right its an opinion but even though i have my own "OPINION" about him and as well as about what other people choose to say.... i will agree with you on the few bodybuilders that you chose those are top knotch guys....

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

collapse Posting Permissions