• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LUKE WOOD 7 WEEKS OUT ATLANTIC CITY PRO

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, comments about structure always piss me off.

Structure is one thing no one can change, so why make negative comments about it? He obviously love bodybuilding, and he's got the mass and conditioning. Why not let the negative remarks about something out of his control pass?

It's like telling an actor he's ugly. Yeah, he might not be a Brad Pitt, but if he can act well and has the passion, why be negative?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Structure is one thing no one can change, so why make negative comments about it? He obviously love bodybuilding, and he's got the mass and conditioning. Why not let the negative remarks about something out of his control pass?

It's like telling an actor he's ugly. Yeah, he might not be a Brad Pitt, but if he can act well and has the passion, why be negative?
..x2

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, comments about structure always piss me off...............
I don't know about others but my point was that he's not going to be succesful bodybuilder because he doesn't have what it takes.

Structure pretty much defines how you will look and if it's not good > you're not going to look good. But everyone can't be like Flex Wheeler. Despite the fact that his structure ain't the best he looks good.

Anyway he's a big man and it's always nice to see big guys on stage.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge delts. Looking great, amazing conditioning and mass !

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I met the guy in a spa doin on the Gold coast before i even knew who he was... he was huuge

Not really a fan though... he has really short attachments in his biceps which i think hurts most of his poses, but his shoulders are huge and hes pretty thick considering. Need some leg shots though.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know about others but my point was that he's not going to be succesful bodybuilder because he doesn't have what it takes.

Structure pretty much defines how you will look and if it's not good > you're not going to look good. But everyone can't be like Flex Wheeler. Despite the fact that his structure ain't the best he looks good.

Anyway he's a big man and it's always nice to see big guys on stage.

I shudda been more specific. Your post didn't piss me off at all, it's just more of a general attitude I have towards bodybuilding in general. Maybe I'll start a thread about so I can argue more there......

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope, but we know you wont :49:

:wutyousay:, yeah that will never happen.. same goes for you as well.

now i see why your such good friends with Duality. :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did the michelin man aka serb just knock on braaq's physique??? :uhoh2: perhaps you missed the thread where braaq posted photos? must be the case :tiphat:

he doesn't really look that bad IMO. not great structure sure but he still looks alright. i agree with lifterdead people should try not to harp on stuff like that (too) much.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ what!? where?! i wanna see the pics!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^look in the supplement section in braaq's havoc cycle log.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now i see why your such good friends with Duality. :tiphat:

Hey, I just call them as I see em brotha. If you wanna get into it with me be my guest, if not move on :tiphat:
You saying you can give it but can't take it... I see....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

True, I am not knocking the fact that he has anything to do with his structure. More of the fact that, what he is doing to himself to attain his size when he will never go far in the sport because of his inferior structure. I think it is great he has a passion for it, I just hope he didn't quit his day job.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that didnt take long
:io:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye i gotta agree with lifterdead. structure that is something ure born with. obviouly competitive bbing revolves alot around genetics. but for me bodybuilding is also about perseverance, self improvement, dedication. alot of people will never go far in this sport, but its still great to see athletes maybe not with the best genes, but who still get up on stage and battle it out with the guys with superior genetics. and sometimes, they bring better condition and manage to jump up a spot. besides, look at dorian yates, not the best structure u could say, but its amazing what extreme willpower can do:) atleast i personally like to think that genetics is not the end all of this sport.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loos good ....good conditioning...saw him at a guestposing in Aruba....dude is thick!!

WaveRider

WaveRider

I do agree with Serb here it's a bit off to bash a Pro Bodybuilder. Theres a big diffrence between criticism (when u compare two elite Pros) and then there is just plane arrogance.
Luke is a phenominal Bodybuilder and anyone who says diffrent has to beat him on stage before they make such stupid comments

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do agree with Serb here it's a bit off to bash a Pro Bodybuilder. Theres a big diffrence between criticism (when u compare two elite Pros) and then there is just plane arrogance.
Luke is a phenominal Bodybuilder and anyone who says diffrent has to beat him on stage before they make such stupid comments

What an ignorant post :no:, I don't have to beat a guy on stage to say that he is not structurally gifted and will never do well in the sport (which he hasn't, he has been doing steadily worse). Especially considering the direction the sport is going Luke doesn't stand a chance. I have every right to voice my opinion, as do you even if it is biased and not very thought out as this one. :tiphat:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding is a sport with lot of critisism involved and you don't have to be Mr. Olympia or IFBB judge to bring up your opinions and thoughts about some athlete. That's just something what some people doesn't seem to remember always.

We all have our rights to judge someone who is either way going to be judged.

So chill out and ride your waves man! :tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
lol at ride the waves

Nicely said anyone man