Your first visit?
Register

............ bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

MVP Speaks On His Days In Jail

Alvin Burke first entered professional wrestling after completing 9Ĺ years of an 18Ĺ year prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping which he started at the age of sixteen
    adg9lg 1

In a recent interview with GoTriCities, WWE Superstar MVP spoke on his life prior to becoming a pro wrestler and his nine-and-a-half year prison sentence.

MVP said that he met a corrections officer who helped train him. "As a teen-ager, I ran the streets and got into all kinds of very serious trouble, which resulted in me going to prison for 9 1/2 years. While I was in prison I met a corrections officer who was an independent wrestler. Got out, started training with him and discovered that pro wrestling was my passion."

He also noted that felony record makes it hard to travel. "There are some countries that Iím not allowed into ó Japan being one of them. When I go to Canada, thereís all kinds of legal paperwork that has to be done. Thereís a special permit. For the most part, itís been almost 20 years since my conviction and I havenít been in trouble. Thereíll be times Iím in the airport, they do a background check when Iím going to another country and they pull me to the side. Take me into a room and check my stuff out."

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Please visit our forum sponsors

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Ive never heard of him before :dunnodude: