• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

MVP Speaks On His Days In Jail

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Alvin Burke first entered professional wrestling after completing 9½ years of an 18½ year prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping which he started at the age of sixteen



In a recent interview with GoTriCities, WWE Superstar MVP spoke on his life prior to becoming a pro wrestler and his nine-and-a-half year prison sentence.

MVP said that he met a corrections officer who helped train him. "As a teen-ager, I ran the streets and got into all kinds of very serious trouble, which resulted in me going to prison for 9 1/2 years. While I was in prison I met a corrections officer who was an independent wrestler. Got out, started training with him and discovered that pro wrestling was my passion."

He also noted that felony record makes it hard to travel. "There are some countries that I’m not allowed into — Japan being one of them. When I go to Canada, there’s all kinds of legal paperwork that has to be done. There’s a special permit. For the most part, it’s been almost 20 years since my conviction and I haven’t been in trouble. There’ll be times I’m in the airport, they do a background check when I’m going to another country and they pull me to the side. Take me into a room and check my stuff out."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Ive never heard of him before :dunnodude:
 
Top