John McCain: Biggest Fag in War
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 18 of 29
  1. #1
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869

    John McCain: Biggest Fag in War

    John Mccain: Biggest Fag In War History
    By Vlad Kalashnikov

    I recently became a private scholar of The Decline And Fall of The American Empire. I use the famous Gibbon title very sarcastically, because a specialist like me knows what a historical obscenity it is comparing a laughable Chinese-sweatshop-manufactured American Empire, that lasted only from say 1991 until 2004, to the great 500-year-long Roman Empire (or Russian Empire, or many great empires, a class where Americans donít belong). History will not even remember this laughable American empire, which today disappears before our eyes.

    Actually todayís American Empire collapse happens so fast, it is like that construction crane in New York City that just collapsed into another building last week, because dumbfuck Americans donít even know how to build cranes these days.

    For me as outsider scholar coolly observing this process, what is really pathetic is that collapsing imperial America has made a racist old pus-cheeks freak named John McCain into a "war hero." What did this ugly old pus-cheeks do in wartime to make him an American "hero"?

    Letís look at John McCainís war record, because if we do, then you see a cowardly war criminal loser who cannot fly a plane, and who broke down and turned against his Motherland.

    In the Vietnam War, John McCain was the very worst kind of murderer, spoiled son of a powerful daddy (sounding familiar?) flying modern jets over primitive, defenseless Vietnam, and dropping bombs on women and children from the safety of his little cushioned seat. Probably comes back to the airdeck, gives high fives and "hoo-ah!"s to his fascist little friends, they all laugh, drink their shitty Coors beer,listen to their country music, not even caring about the suffering they cause to poor peasant families.

    One day, some fucking Vietnamese guy shot "hero" John McCain down! How the fuck did a Vietnamese guy, primitive, backwards, in pajamas, shoot down a modern A-4 jet? He used a fucking slingshot? Bow and arrow? What it proves is John McCain was a shitty pilot, a loser, that is all. On October 26, 1967, "war hero" McCainís A-4 given a nice Russian surprise over Hanoi -- he was hit by Russian surface-to-air missile (score: Russia 1, McCain 0). McCainís jet fell into a lake called Truc Bach Lake on the outskirts of Hanoi.

    McCain almost drowned in that lake. But a Vietnamese man, 50-year-old Mai Van On, ran out of his air raid shelter, took a bamboo pole, swam out to McCain, and pulled American "war hero" from the plane wreckage. Vietnamese people were pissed off, they gathered around McCain in a mob and tried to kill him, understandably. This is a guy who just tried to kill them! But Mai Van On saved John McCain from the mob too. This old Vietnamese guy is the real "war hero" because he took a real dangerous risk! McCain, "war loser," was rescued by his enemy who he tried to kill! That is the most pathetic war story I, a Russian, ever heard in my life.

    After he was saved, Vietnamese guards took McCain to a prison for interrogation. There, McCain proved to be as soft as those pus-cheeks of his.

    Vietnamese naturally beat McCain up. Thatís not nice, but it is normal, you see what Americans do in Iraq and Guantanamo Bay just because of 3,000 dead Americans, imagine how they behave if Arabs killed 3 millions like USA did to Vietnam. So, how does an American "war hero" behave when he is getting beaten up by his enemy captors for confessions? In every culture in history, a "hero" in this situation does one of two things: either suffers horribly and doesnít break (like a Braveheart), or the hero kills himself first. That, to every culture, is what a "war hero" does.

    But for Americans, weak-willed, a loser collapsing empire, a "war hero" means a crying fag who breaks down. McCain did not kill himself like real hero should. He later claimed he almost killed himself, he even had his head in a noose, but he was "too slow," that his Vietnamese guards grabbed him before he hung himself. Yeah, sure. Itís like a guy who doesnít want to fight, so he yells, "Hold me back! Hold me back!" in the American comedy movies. That is McCainís brave suicide attempt: "Guards! Take my rope away or I swear I hang myself! I give you 1 more hour, or I swear I do it! My voice starts to hurt, man! You listening? Hello?"

    John McCain was no fucking war hero. He was a war traitor, according to all countriesí martial cultures. He broke under beatings, confessed, he named names, he even denounced America over prison loudspeaker, to demoralize his fellow American prisoners, for Vietnamese propaganda and psychological purposes. Here is some things that he said, it is all on the internet, for any brainwashed American dumbfuck who cares to know some truth:

    "I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died and the Vietnamese people saved my life, thanks to the doctors."

    What is cool is that Vietnamese made him say a "confession" that really is just the truth. But they fucked with John McCain like heís a pussy that they can play with. They probably had some fun too, thought that up as a joke, right there: "Now, you say ĎI am a black criminal.í ĎOk! I am a black criminal! Anything else you want me to say, sir?í" To a white fascist American guy in a racist Republican party, itís really eating shit to say to your fellow soldiers, over loudspeakers, "I am a black criminal." Vietnamese have a pretty good sense of humor!

    McCain broke many times. When he was injured, he promised to give more names, if they take him to a hospital. Why? Because he was "afraid he might die."

    This is your American "war hero." A pussy, very worst kind of pussy: he kills defenseless people when it is easy and safe, then, when he faces trouble, he breaks like that crane in New York City last week, collapses, takes down a lot of people with him crumbles, betrays his country like a pussy, then cries about it.

    And to America, this guy, traitor and coward, loser of all-time losers, shot down by a Vietnamese slingshot because he doesnít know how to fly a fucking jet, and so fucking incompetent McCain donít even know how to swim away after he crashed, can't pull a fucking parachute, doesn't even know how to kill himself. He is a loser pilot and a traitor prisoner in a war he fucking lost, only thing he did well was betraying his motherland Ė This is a fucking "war hero"?

    In Russia, if a soldier was taken prisoner, whatever the reason, he came back to the Motherland in shame, usually arrested by authorities when he returns, then maybe shot, maybe put into a camp for five years or so. That is cruel shit, sure, but thatís how a real martial culture is. For America, if you are so fucking incompetent and weak-willed fag as McCain, you are a "war hero."

    That is why I call you pussies "Amerifags"! The empire has no clothes, and underneath, you have no balls, just eunuchs!

    In a real country, not to mention a real empire, a war hero is a guy who conquered nations, crushed enemies, brought glory to his people and riches to empire, raised the pride and power of the empire. He is often not a good man, probably responsible for huge numbers of deaths, probably genocide if you look at history of "war heroes" in Romans, Greeks, English, French, Spanish, Chinese empires, you name it (Russian and Soviet too). A "war hero" not supposed to be the guy who makes you cry, like itís a shit Hollywood movie, or an appointment with your shrink, that every mentally sick fucked-up American requires, because they all suffer from mental disease and collapse, as well as sick perversions and sexual diseases.

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:




    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Mygeeto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,040
    true story!


    The Passion Of The Zombies


    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    a little bit of raping wont hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by El Freako View Post
    being cool on the internet is much more important than being cool in real life .


  3. #3
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Duality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,522
    why did this need to be posted? it's so ridiculously biased it's not even worth reading. i'm not saying i believe john mccain for a second, but you'd have to be pretty naive to believe this american hating asshole too.




  4. #4
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,734
    If I saw the guy who wrote this I would break his f***ing jaw. Why was this even posted in a thread? I find this very offensive and it is completely full of shit and not true. It is clearly very biased, very anti-american, and holds no water. What a disrespectful a$$hole. :angrydude:


    [April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1


  5. #5
    LOLOLOL


    She really looks like someone set her face on fire and put it out with a bike chain.


  6. #6
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,271
    WoW just WoW!!!

    Does that guy seriously believe anything he just wrote?


    Most Helpful Member 2008
    December 2008 MOTM
    My Log - Join the Journey!
    Aussie Lift-Off


  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,226
    thats the worst pile of crap i have ever read, looks like it was written by a 13 year old. why did u even bother to post this IS?


    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.


  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    why did u even bother to post this IS?
    honestly? because of the title of it, lol.

    The Vietnam part is pretty much true though.




  9. #9
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,226
    why is duality banned:dunnodude:




  10. #10
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    why is duality banned:dunnodude:
    I just checked, it's for 3 days, because again, he keeps being snotty. He could really learn from you, as in you are civil and don't whine every time you disagree with something (which is often).




  11. #11
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    I just checked, it's for 3 days, because again, he keeps being snotty. He could really learn from you, as in you are civil and don't whine every time you disagree with something (which is often).
    Where are the comments where he was being this way?




  12. #12
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Where are the comments where he was being this way?
    Any thread he posts in.




  13. #13
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Any thread he posts in.
    i just looked at his last posts, and i dont see any that justifies a ban:dunnodude:




  14. #14
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    i just looked at his last posts, and i dont see any that justifies a ban:dunnodude:
    I was thinking the same thing... :wutyousay:




  15. #15
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    i just looked at his last posts, and i dont see any that justifies a ban:dunnodude:
    his comments in the Bernie Mac thread, many of which were deleted. It's for 3 days, and once again, we hope he will come back from his ban as a better poster.




  16. #16
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    This thread is getting far off topic, but I personally don't think Duality should be banned for what was said in the Bernie Mac thread from what I read.




  17. #17
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    the Navy does not say "hoo-ah" were not the Army It's "hoo-yah"

    The guy that wrote this, talk about wasting your own time and embarrassing yourself. I'd like to meet this guy,


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  18. #18
    Junior Member bodybuilding reputation Glute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    his comments in the Bernie Mac thread, many of which were deleted. It's for 3 days, and once again, we hope he will come back from his ban as a better poster.

    i usually think he is quite the ass, but seriously this is quite funny how you ban him over nothing! he doesn't think bernie mac is a legend, BAN!

    and 1 post was deleted there chief, just 1



    oh and btw he has told me to put this up too. his reason for being banned is "question this...." in reference to his avatar no doubt. probably made by someone who felt belittled by his comments and decided to flex their superficial muscle. good reason to be banned!






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.