• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John McCain: Biggest Fag in War

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It's funny that some think singular instances of misbehavior result in bans. If this were the case, many people, Braaq included, would be taking time out because of some recent comments. However, most are mature enough to learn from their mistakes and be better members because of it. Isolated incidents, unless pretty high in degree, aren't usually punished outside of a warning infraction. Such things are not as black/white as many believe.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny that some think singular instances of misbehavior result in bans. If this were the case, many people, Braaq included, would be taking time out because of some recent comments. However, most are mature enough to learn from their mistakes and be better members because of it. Isolated incidents, unless pretty high in degree, aren't usually punished outside of a warning infraction. Such things are not as black/white as many believe.

funny-pictures-cat-licks-his-hypotenuse.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
stop hijacking this thread, if not i'm gonna use my super-admin power and ban you all :angrydude: :cool:

:carduindisguise

jk:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How come I was banned for 3 months and him for 24 hours then 3 days :dunnodude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for a second there i thought that say my name...

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
John McCain IS a fag. why are you guys not seeing that lol who cares what the rest of the shit the guy said, point is, he made a good point about McFag being a FAG!
and i guess if someone like McFag can be seen as a "war hero" then people need to reanalyse thier ambitions or something. the guy isnt a hero he's a dipshit and anyone who thinks his a hero is a dipshit.
i aint Anti-American btw. but srsly, he's a big McFag