Respected Member #8 Q80_Musclehead - Page 5
Your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    As much as i agree with the making him respected... he DOES deserve it... but yeah just the whole him not posting here anymore, i feel it should be given to a member who is a regular now as well.

She really looks like someone set her face on fire and put it out with a bike chain.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    You're not at all bud, we always like to get feedback on ways to improve the site. (as long as it's not done in a whining and complaining manner, like some people in recent times).

Well, it was really only the past month or so where we actually gave much thought as to the "respected" group. Tim's had it from the beginning. Lightweight did as well (though he was a mod as well, originally), but we decided his contributions to the site deserved he be put into this group.

Again, it's only been the past month, maybe 2 months where we're really giving thought to the user groups. It's no secret that the VIP title was originally handed out like candy, so I can understand the resentment some current members here who aren't (yet) VIP have (ie, thinking if "so and so is a VIP, why aren't I".)

I think being more selective on these groups, VIP and especially Respected is a good thing, as we want to create the best possible bodybuilding/health/sport/general forum that we can. I think we have the leadership and core group of members to do this, but as always it helps to provide incentive for people to keep posting and contributing to the site as best they can in their own way. Those who do, and really stand out as special members will be rewarded by being given a title that means something (VIP), and in some select cases, the "respected" title. Even being mentioned for this title should be an honor, as it means you are one of the prominent members of the site.

We just want to make the VIP title mean something again, and this is a step in doing so.
    very well said ironslave and i totaly agree with everything your've said. i'm honor'd to be mentioned on the list without a doubt and very greatful of being so and thanking you and the other mods/admins and the members aswel.
    i'm glad that i havent ruined my chance and being in the respected usergroup and thank you for letting me know aswel.

Tim's had it from the beginning. Lightweight did as well (though he was a mod as well, originally), but we decided his contributions to the site deserved he be put into this group.
    thats true and i agree,
    but also wondering how come Q80 didnt?
    wondering what separated him from Tim and light weight for not getting it from the start? just not as active on the site or other reasons?
    dont get me wrong here, i actually am glad Q80 got it and i give him all my support and congrats for it, because he is a top member on the site regardless of him not posting anymore, but when he did he made it count and was always there putting in 100% effort.

[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]

My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    i'm glad that i havent ruined my chance and being in the respected usergroup and thank you for letting me know aswel.
    Not one bit

thats true and i agree,
    wondering what separated him from Tim and light weight for not getting it from the start? just not as active on the site or other reasons?
    dont get me wrong here, i actually am glad Q80 got it and i give him all my support and congrats for it, because he is a top member on the site regardless of him not posting anymore, but when he did he made it count and was always there putting in 100% effort.
    No other reason but we just didn't think about the significance of the title until very recently.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I believe Q80 didn't receive the respected tag from the beginning because we didn't really think much of it. I'm not even sure if Pain planned on more than two people having respected tags when he first started it. Besides, at the time it'd been months since Q80 had been on the forum. Q80's been browsing but not posting lately for some odd reason.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

:wutyousay:........... congrats Q80

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Whats been said has been said and the final decision has been made,
    till the next respected vote in poll is up again, and those who have been mentioned for it and should be in the group either if its for V.I.P status or Respected group or all the currently active members on the whole site
    Is to keep contributing to the site as much as can be done and helping out aswel and making this bodybuilding website one of the best there ever was for the meny years to come

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Andersson View Post
    Im not sure about this one...
    ban

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The Creator's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and as cool as it would be to have the respected label group, I feel I have the forums respect and I will continue to do what I believe builds that respect. Onward and upward brothers

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Papi Rico for VIP.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

sigpic67283 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Robcardu for VIP.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Robcardu for VIP

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rob for VIP

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

VIP for Roberta

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    I think because LW and I were going to be Mods but couldn't spare the time. Q80 probably should have been as well but the respected title was only thought of/used once until now (I believe).

Q80 does visit the site, so if we all say nice things about him maybe he'll be able to find some time to post again!

Most Helpful Member 2008
    December 2008 MOTM
    My Log - Join the Journey!
    Aussie Lift-Off

Congrats to the big Q80

Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    ban

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

sigpic68694 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tim290280 View Post
    I think because LW and I were going to be Mods but couldn't spare the time. Q80 probably should have been as well but the respected title was only thought of/used once until now (I believe).

Q80 does visit the site, so if we all say nice things about him maybe he'll be able to find some time to post again!
    thank timmy
    :cardulikesmen:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Beefcake's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wasn't around for Q_80, but he seems like a great guy from his BBD posts and posts on here. Why doesn't he post any more?

If I was you I'd hate me too...
    sigpic72921 1

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions