Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Likes Likes:  0

Snowboarding in colorado

Got my reservation for the cabin this year. Going to monarch, anyone ever been in that area? Any places I have to check out?

Also a real concern I'm from Dallas and truth be told don't know sht about driving in real snow. the lady at that I talked to who rented me the cabin strongly recommended a 4x4 vehicle or something with snow chains. There's like 8 of us so we were thinking about renting a big 12 passenger van so we could have room to move around. I'm worried that wont do the job though. if we get snow chains would that be alright for Colorado snowy roads?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Look, I may be old fashioned, but when a man tells me to wear my boner pants I wear my boner pants.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Snowboarding in colorado

I am jealous of you. I happen to live in an area that is probably the flattest and worst when it comes to having places to ski. I cannot snowboard too well so I stick to the skiing, but even then it is pretty rare that I get to. I wish I lived closer to a Colorado or Utah or one of those big time places.

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by rz3300 View Post
    I am jealous of you. I happen to live in an area that is probably the flattest and worst when it comes to having places to ski. I cannot snowboard too well so I stick to the skiing, but even then it is pretty rare that I get to. I wish I lived closer to a Colorado or Utah or one of those big time places.
    The last post was made in 2009 and he was talking about driving in the snow and how he never did before.

Perhaps he was killed in a car accident?

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wish that I was not the worst boarder in the world, but unfortunately I am. I am talking all boards too, snow, surf, skate, wake, and whatever else there is. I cannot even get up on water skis and wake boarding was a disaster and I got pretty injured I think. They do look fun though, so at least someone is out there enjoying them.