• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Snowboarding in colorado

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
86
Points
6
Got my reservation for the cabin this year:turborun:. Going to monarch, anyone ever been in that area? Any places I have to check out?

Also a real concern I'm from Dallas and truth be told don't know sht about driving in real snow. the lady at that I talked to who rented me the cabin strongly recommended a 4x4 vehicle or something with snow chains. There's like 8 of us so we were thinking about renting a big 12 passenger van so we could have room to move around. I'm worried that wont do the job though. if we get snow chains would that be alright for Colorado snowy roads?
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I am jealous of you. I happen to live in an area that is probably the flattest and worst when it comes to having places to ski. I cannot snowboard too well so I stick to the skiing, but even then it is pretty rare that I get to. I wish I lived closer to a Colorado or Utah or one of those big time places.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I am jealous of you. I happen to live in an area that is probably the flattest and worst when it comes to having places to ski. I cannot snowboard too well so I stick to the skiing, but even then it is pretty rare that I get to. I wish I lived closer to a Colorado or Utah or one of those big time places.
The last post was made in 2009 and he was talking about driving in the snow and how he never did before.

Perhaps he was killed in a car accident?
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I wish that I was not the worst boarder in the world, but unfortunately I am. I am talking all boards too, snow, surf, skate, wake, and whatever else there is. I cannot even get up on water skis and wake boarding was a disaster and I got pretty injured I think. They do look fun though, so at least someone is out there enjoying them.
 

Similar threads

Top