Question for you UK fags - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Question for you UK fags

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    Fucken gay ass wedding ****... Seriously, only nosy women and europeans cared about that. I got so sick and tired of seeing that BS on the news every day. I hate all the lame a$$ talk all over the news about "what would be the more propper kiss?... what will kate wear? will they kiss on the balcony? will Kates former collegues now bow to her? What will kates sister wear? what kinds of kids will they have? does she like taking it in the scrotum? " SHUT THE FUCk UP ALREADY! the wedding is already over and that crap is still on my news... -_-

And for those of you who have old ass queens, what the hell do they do? they should step down and let someone who can make decisions, make decisions...

I also got pissed when everyone made a big deal just because Michelle Obama hugged the queen. Its not like she is a holy peice of platimun, she is an old ass lady who prolly cant make any decisions.
    first I agree with you on the overrrated news flashes every hour and all the discussion about it, but that only happens when something is popular and the royal wedding is important and generates a lot of money for England. 2/3 of the WORLD saw it.

second, the queen does make decisions... the most important ones starting by nominating the prime minister she is also the cheif of the commonwealth were she is not only queen of the Uk but queen of Australia and new zealand and all the commonwealth countries. And yes she has a ****load of decisions to make , she is the head of state.

third, think of this like Obama was your king and Sasha was getting married, she will eventually be the queen and the head of the united states and that alone makes it a big deal. William is in the direct line of the throne he will be king, that is why this was so big and it wasn't even a marriage like charles and Diana cause he is not the next in line.
    Dont expect this kind of wedding with this magnitude for all the royal family members, their importance in the linage maked it what it is.

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LOL!......................

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

check this out guys! it actual?ly looks pretty good!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions