Kevin Levrone Updates - Page 8
Your first visit?
Register

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Kevin Levrone Updates - Official Thread

wish I could do that!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation twisted_maniac's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    wish I could do that!
    The man's got power in him still that's for sure.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Would have been great to see him at another show.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kevin Levrone is probably gonna release soon a new dvd - MMM #2
    Upper body wise he looks beastly!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kevin today

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

looks unbelievable for over 50!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kevin is one man who really changes fast!! Hard to believe he just turned 53

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Would have loved to see him on stage again.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kevin will do guest posing I bet.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

He will probably guest pose for a while and not compete anymore.

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Kevin today

Here is what he said with that pic:

This is a raw untouched photo straight on picture no mirrored effects. Results of old school training. Thick density muscle maturity. Nothing can top it that kind of training and never will.

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It looks like Kevin Levrone is having a busy month!
    Name:  Kevin_Levroneô2017.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  0

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Can you believe Kevin Levrone? This is how he looked at the beginning of preparation for the 2018 Arnold Classic Australia!
    Name:  2017_Kevin_Levrone.jpeg
Views: 182

From Kevin Levrone:
    My starting point as Iím looking now. 15 weeks to go till show @arnoldsportsau my body weight is 245lbs right now. Iíve been cleaning out for the last 6 weeks before we start final show prep. So Iíve got some growing to do. My goal is to be onstage at 244 lbs with size shape symmetry. 2016 Olympia i was 222 lbs no legs no back due to time off and knee injuries, well thatís in the pass over and done with. Mark my words I will be better. My goal is to look better then I did at my last showing in 2016. If Godís willing and I can bring 80% of The Maryland Muscle Machine then itís on baby.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMecca Crew View Post
    Can you believe Kevin Levrone? This is how he looked at the beginning of preparation for the 2018 Arnold Classic Australia!
    Name:  2017_Kevin_Levrone.jpeg
Views: 182

From Kevin Levrone:
    My starting point as Iím looking now. 15 weeks to go till show @arnoldsportsau my body weight is 245lbs right now. Iíve been cleaning out for the last 6 weeks before we start final show prep. So Iíve got some growing to do. My goal is to be onstage at 244 lbs with size shape symmetry. 2016 Olympia i was 222 lbs no legs no back due to time off and knee injuries, well thatís in the pass over and done with. Mark my words I will be better. My goal is to look better then I did at my last showing in 2016. If Godís willing and I can bring 80% of The Maryland Muscle Machine then itís on baby.
    Can't wait to see Arnold Europe!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Crew
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kevin Levrone with Paul Poloczek!
    Name:  2017Kevin_Levrone.jpeg
Views: 173
    Well the time has come once again to dig deeper into my mental library of arsenal method mod contest war zone. Sleeping on the floor for 15 weeks! Photo with @paulpoloczekifbbpro See you on stage brother.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

a message from kevin levrone

from his fb profile

I WILL AWAYS REMEMBER YOU my fans, I want to say thank you guys, so much, for giving me your support for the last 30 years of my career.

A special thank you to the IFBB federation, who is and has been by my side since day one...especially thanks to Jim Manion, Joe Wieder and his vision, Robin Chang, and all my my fans for taking me in.
    My come back to the stage has been about inspiring others to be able to Believe in themselves and to take on a never quit mindset that empowers people to stand strong and never give up on their dreams.
    Age is just a number, and hopefully you guys have learned that through my comeback and my approach to getting back into the gym and on to the stage can be done if your really want it!

God has blessed me, tremendously, with my gift of genetics, the gift of health, and the necessary drive it takes, to be able to do things that most people would say are impossible to achieve. Not so!
    This will be my last year on-stage, competing. I dedicate this show to all of you; to my amazing parents, to my loved ones, to friends and to all my fans throughout the world.

Although this will be my last time competing, I'm far from finished; I will spend my time continuing traveling the world, to meet with my fans, to spread the love, and to share my wisdom with everyone who needs it.

As I lay my head down to go to sleep, tonight, I reflect on the purpose of my life and my career and I realize, that I'm meant to give people hope when hope seems so far out of reach.
    My purpose is to be that bridge over troubled waters, helping people to get past painful and challenging barriers that appear to be holding them back. I want to be that conduit that helps people connect to their inner strength and that leads to their best life to come.

I truly love you guys and I thank you for being my family, for being my mighty bridge allowing me to get over troubled waters. #kevinlevrone #levrone #godsplatform #marylandmusclemachine #wordsthatmatter

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Kevin Levrone Updates - Official Thread

Love you too Kevin!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps