Best wishes to Luke Wood from mecca *
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Exclamation Best wishes to Luke Wood from mecca *

here is apost from an Aussie board from someone close to Luke.

Hi Guys

Most of you know our friend and our brother, IFBB Pro and Australian bodybuilding legend, Luke Wood. A lot of you also know he has ****ed kidneys has had been battling with Dialysis to keep him healthy. Some of you know that he has to have a kidney transplant in the future.

Not many of you know that a week ago he got a phone call out of the blue from the hospital and they said, "We have a kidney for you, we can operate tomorrow morning, can you pack a bag and come straight in to prep you."

****!!! I really can't imagine how **** scared I would be. Luke has been feeling quite good on dialysis and he must have thought twice about this.

Anyway with an almost perfectly matched kidney he has just had the operation, but a few days ago his body started to reject it and he took a bit of a turn. He is on a **** load of anti rejection medicine at the moment and very, very sore and groggy.

He has just been released home to rest and has to go to the hospital every day for now and he is by no means out of the woods yet. (No pun intended)

He has his lovely finance Nora taking good care of him and he is always very positive about things, so here's hoping the big fella can make a full recovery as fast as possible.

You know, I have never heard Luke complain once or say "why me". Even when Luke has been at his lowest and most tired, he is still fun to be around and he can’t do enough to help others. Since this whole news hit him he has sucked it up and worked through it like a ****en steam train. I love and respect Luke so much for who he is outside of the bodybuilder and I know many of you do as well, I know Hound Dog, Schembri and Jenkins are also very close to Luke and have always been such good mates to him. Luke also has beautiful parents and everyone is there for him, so fingers crossed we can all see him up and about very soon and give him a big hug.

So feel free to jump on this thread and all let him know how we feel about him.

Love ya brother!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by Natzo; 08-31-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Best wishes to Luke Wood from mecca *

I really wish him the best, but if you are a pro-bb, it's not unbelievable you get into kidney problems. I really hope "natural" BB wouldn't suffer this ****.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation ddragaon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Best wishes to Luke and his family.
    Take care of your health and enjoy life

RIP

Last edited by ddragaon; 09-02-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He probably doesn't cry "why me!" because it was likely caused by his years of drug abuse. Even so, I wish him the best.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I hope he gets well. I remember meeting him back in 06 his shoulders were incredible.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There must be something common among the hundreds of professionals Who have this pathology!

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm sad to inform that Luke has passed away today.

RIP

here is the message:

From close friend, Phil Primmer:

I can't believe it! It is with every ounce of sadness that I say goodbye to my brother, my mate and my biggest inspiration in bodybuilding.

To Nora and Luke's family, I can't believe he has been taken from us and that I wont see him here again. It's not fair and I don't understand why this has happened. This has brought me to my knees. I loved Luke so much and for so many reasons that I can't count. I feel so helpless and small, I just want my mate back!

I just got off to sleep and Schmebri phoned me, I answered the phone and the first thing I said was what's happened to Luke, is he ok? Schembri told me he had just passed minutes ago. Schembri was a mess, crying uncontrollably for his brother too. Luke took a turn again and was rushed back in to hospital rejecting the kidney, but we lost him.

I can't absorb this, I can't believe it's real! Until we meet again, RIP Luke, my life is so much better for you being in it!

Love always, Phil and Vania Primmer

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sad ..r.i.p ..young BB ..D!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sad news.... P.I.P

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

OMG... this is getting more and more common. Sad news, but I really hope that deaths are caused only by years of drug abuse, not regular, drug-free bodybuilding.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That is bad. I saw Luke a lot at the gym a couple of years agp when he was still competing. I saw him last year when he had these problems and you could tell how bad he looked. RIP.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

RIP Luke

Didn't Luke used to post here? Or maybe it was BBD? Or maybe it was someone else.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    OMG... this is getting more and more common. Sad news, but I really hope that deaths are caused only by years of drug abuse, not regular, drug-free bodybuilding.
    You have any idea how much AAS, growth, and slin these guys are taking now days? It's ridiculous.

I know how much some of them take and it's amazing to me this doesn't happen more often.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ Bro, I'll know how a "newbie" cycle looks like in terms of test, so if you could post the amount of **** some regular pro use, I'll thank you for life. I mean it.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ Bro, I'll know how a "newbie" cycle looks like in terms of test, so if you could post the amount of **** some regular pro use, I'll thank you for life. I mean it.
    I don't know too much lol, but they go up to 5 grams of AAS a week, (Nasser claimed once he used up to 10 grams only of test per week), and then add to this total 20-30 + iu's of GH, slin and so on. Check Getbig and gh15's posts. Many amateurs, NPC guys and some pro's agree with him and he is spot on when it comes to drugs and other stuff. Also many, me included think that he is Nasser El Sonbaty posting under that name, and lots of the things he says are interesting to read. I've learned a lot about bodybuilding, training, diet and much more from his posts than I did from the magazines and other forums lol.

Also what made the situation worse for Luke Wood was the diuretics abuse.

gh15's last posts: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...wPosts;start=0

gh15's training bible: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=356194.0

search for his bible index and look throughout his posts, can't find it right now.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Sad news.... P.I.P
    PIP ???

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I really wish him the best, but if you are a pro-bb, it's not unbelievable you get into kidney problems. I really hope "natural" BB wouldn't suffer this ****.
    NO WAY BRO.

And remember Luke made a big mistake with dosage of some anabolic, that started all this. He took like 1000mgr while he was only supposed to take 100....

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    PIP ???

Pose in peace

what? he's a bb'er

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising