Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six pack diet

Re: Six pack diet

thanx for sharing that tips

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

These diets aren't specifically for abs but yeah it has a positive impact on physical well being,But should be presence of the people who are actually into physical activities because if someone isn't into it and they still take it i guess that can be the reason behind gaining weight.

I have been trying hard to get more definition around my stomach area I think that I will try to add a few things from this diet to mine and see what happens. BTW thanks for the diet tips they are really helpful.

Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yay or Nay for fasted cardio?

Medium intensity cardio, 35-45mins fasted, did wonders to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    I tend to slack on my cardio but I am thinking to myself that if I want the type of abs that you can only see in the commercials then I need to spend more time on my cardio. The thing is abs or just underneath but if I never burn off the fat that is over my midsection then I will never be able to see my abs.

Quote Originally Posted by teamuscle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    I tend to slack on my cardio but I am thinking to myself that if I want the type of abs that you can only see in the commercials then I need to spend more time on my cardio. The thing is abs or just underneath but if I never burn off the fat that is over my midsection then I will never be able to see my abs.
    True. I see people at my gym do ab work outs constantly trying to get 6 pack abs and never get close.

If you want abs you have to burn the fat and eat lean. Medium to high intensity carbo works good. Personally I like sprinting among other things.

Thanks for this diet plan. I have really been struggling to get my 6 pack to show through and I have been running in to some trouble. Hopefully this can help!

I'm a big fan of IIFYM (if it fits your macros) and it works for cutting as well as for bulking. As long as you're on a caloric deficit and are cutting carbs slightly, maybe supplementing with a bit of cardio for when you get to lower body fat.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks for sharing. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things that they think is right... I think different things work for different people in various situations. Some of us don't have the time to prepare six meals, or the money to have someone else prepare them for us, so we have to make the best with what we have. But having all this information at our disposal helps us to make the best possible choices with what we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things that they think is right... I think different things work for different people in various situations. Some of us don't have the time to prepare six meals, or the money to have someone else prepare them for us, so we have to make the best with what we have. But having all this information at our disposal helps us to make the best possible choices with what we have.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks for the tips. I tend to eat very lean and also do a lot of cardio if I am working on a six pack.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Managing the carbs is the most important point. If you don't manage the carbs, you would not be able to develop a six pack. Diet should contain enough protein to build muscles. Then slowly, you will be able to get the desired six packs.

Height
    170cms
    Weight
    68kgs
    Biceps

Chest
    36inchs
    Waist
    29 unchs

Have normal home cooked food that mom/sister/wife cooks and do some hard core muscle building exercises and you will have six packs in a matter of a few months. its not hard to get guys. But is hard to maintain. regular rigorous work out can easily give you a six pack abs.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I don't know if the recipe given here will help to build six packs or not but I would definitely try it. This recipe sounds cool and there is no harm in trying it. I would definitely post the updates if I see any improvements.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions