• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Animal Pack Pics

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Energy-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
mmehh, nothing special
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
and I just have one pack left.... :(
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ LOL, do you think is worth the money?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
...They copied from the movie taxi driver..hahahhaha


taxidrivercover3-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
yeah I really do..

I am a fan of Animal Pak too... it lightens up my entire day... hard to explain but I feel "well" when I'm on them! like I said hard to explain but it works for me!:icon_lol:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Do you guys cicle the Pak? I mean, e.g., one month on, one month off (or taking "normal" supps)...
 
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
I take them every day whole year (the Yellow) you need the vitamins.
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
^^ That's right...I take them year round...If you're really on hard, intense training you need the vits(even if you're on juice).Many people neglect that, but the vits are fundamental for your recovery and progress...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ My "vit pak" (LOL) it's one regular multi vitamin, multimineral plus one extra gram of Vitamin C.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Even though I dont take Animal Pak all year long but there is not harm in doing so... its just good combo of vitamin and a bunch of other stuff thats useless... :D
But (repeating myself) it does work... it does make you feel well all day long!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
THe pics are lame. They look so 3 years ago when everyone was trying to be Bro hardcore... their old ads look better.
 
Top