JOJ LEG TRAINING?? BOUNCING TRAINING....SOMETHING LIKE THAT
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thumbs up JOJ LEG TRAINING?? BOUNCING TRAINING....SOMETHING LIKE THAT

@ METROFLEX...

If he goes heavy on the squats the guy will bust his teeth on the floor... and what about those extensions????

NO WONDER YOU HAVE BIRD LEGS SIR.....IDIOT.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: JOJ LEG TRAINING?? BOUNCING TRAINING....SOMETHING LIKE THAT

please someone teach this guy to squat....

he takes his whole life weight training and being a pro bodybuilder ans he doesn't even know how to squat.... strongest bodybuilder in the world pushing 405 like a girl.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

5:20 was funny, lol. Looks like he's having a seizure.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FlexFan's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ 5:20 - 6:12 my favourite part...Looks like this was supposed to be giant sets, but according to the parts of the songs I hear in the background, he takes some more break after each exercise...

Arnold:"This must be an inspiration from Britney Spears...the haircut that you have...haha..."
    Victor:"I got it first!I got it first!"
    firmameccaso3

Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Guys, I think he knows what works best for his body. He is a professional bodybuilder.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    @ METROFLEX...

NO WONDER YOU HAVE BIRD LEGS SIR.....IDIOT.
    OOHH BOY, here we go again...
    Ronnie had pathetic calves, Dorian sad biceps (even before tear) and Wolf's bad lats and the thin skin where his calves should be!
    Unlimited number of Trainers that Wolf has trained with couldnt fix that... do you think their weak muscle groups were/are that way because they trained badly, bounced weight off of themselves and hit bad angles.... and you call him an idiot or idk may be you were calling "Metroflex" an idiot... IDK "@ METROFLEX" got me confused?
    So you think if JOJ trained your style he would get sweeping quads like IDK Branch... oh wait what, Branch????... Branch as in Branch Warren, the dude who is even a worse trainer (and hence also dumber) than JOJ!?!

PLEASE someone help Natzo with creating/poting new threads... as much as I appreciate and respect him for going crazy on spinning up new threads and working so hard... its taking toll on his ability to think and should be helped!

Last edited by pakiman; 02-18-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    and you call him an idiot or idk may be you were calling "Metroflex" an idiot... IDK "@ METROFLEX" got me confused?
    I'm assuming this is a joke...
    So you think if JOJ trained your style he would get sweeping quads like IDK Branch... oh wait what, Branch????... Branch as in Branch Warren, the dude who is even a worse trainer (and hence also dumber) than JOJ!?!
    Okay, save me some time -- how much of this is also a joke?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie had pathetic calves, Dorian sad biceps (even before tear) and Wolf's bad lats and the thin skin where his calves should be!
    Unlimited number of Trainers that Wolf has trained with couldnt fix that... do you think their weak muscle groups were/are that way because they trained badly, bounced weight off of themselves and hit bad angles.... and you call him an idiot or idk may be you were calling "Metroflex" an idiot... IDK "@ METROFLEX" got me confused?

PLEASE someone help Natzo with creating/poting new threads... as much as I appreciate and respect him for going crazy on spinning up new threads and working so hard... its taking toll on his ability to think and should be helped!
    are you high?

@ Metroflex means that his training video was shoot at metroflex....

as for the other things you stated my answear is yes, to all of them.

**** wrong thread ROFL

Last edited by The King Of Lurkers; 02-18-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Not really accurate, because Branch trains his legs far more effectively than JOJ...judging by this video

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation KingDeadlift's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pretty sure that's the exact way Ronnie chooses to do his squats as well.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation nigster's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

One FULL rep once in a while might not hurt...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line View Post
    I'm assuming this is a joke...
    "@ XYZ" means you are specifically addressing XYZ on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Line View Post
    Okay, save me some time -- how much of this is also a joke?
    Since you are in such a shock, it wouldnt be too rude to shock you a little more by questioning your shock... Do you think that JOJ's legs are "chicken legs" because he doesnt train them right and if he rained them with full ROM and slow motion they would stop being chicken legs?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Since you are in such a shock, it wouldnt be too rude to shock you a little more by questioning your shock... Do you think that JOJ's legs are "chicken legs" because he doesnt train them right and if he rained them with full ROM and slow motion they would stop being chicken legs?
    @ means "at" so no discussion there.

after years of dumb training trying to be Branch Warren he should know better and at least try it... who knows? - I guarantee you he would get better results, because plain and simple that is not training for muscle growth. that's training for joint destruction moving big weights ( wich is funny cause he cant) and acting stupid.

Look at Evan's training, look at Phil heck look at Kai. ( dont you see that someone is doing it wrong)?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by nigster View Post
    One FULL rep once in a while might not hurt...
    I agree but nor do these half/quarter reps where he tries to stay away from locking the knees and keep constant tension on the muscles!

Last edited by pakiman; 02-18-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was obvious that Natzo was using the symbol as it was originally intended, simply trying to express that JOJ was, in fact, training "at" Metroflex. I asked if you were joking because you'd either have to be an asshole or an idiot to respond him in the manner you did unless you were merely kidding around. Then again, you fit both descriptors, so I don't know why I'm so surprised.
    And again, your logic is so bafflingly inane that I took it as a put-on. You first cited famous bodybuilders who struggled to adequately, for lack of a better word, develop specific body parts (Ronnie's calves, Dorian's biceps, etc), an implication that points to genetic shortcoming and not improper exercise intervention. You then seem to ignore the inverse: the fact that these same athletes all possess genetic gifts in regard to building up other areas of their physiques (JOJ's chest and back, Branch's legs would fall under this category). Thus, saying that, because Branch trains worse than JOJ and still has awesome legs, JOJ shouldn't train legs differently, is a complete and utter logical fallacy, you dolt. And yes, I do think that Johnnie would benefit, not from "slow motion" -- seriously, stop slighting different training techniques by using unflattering rhetoric to describe it -- training but from being more conscious of his approach in the gym, especially when dealing with problematic body parts. It'd also behoove you to stop cherry-picking genetic outliers and using them prove your point, as it's as annoyingly transparent as it is frustratingly monotonous.

Team Winklaar bodybuilding reputation Pickle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by KingDeadlift View Post
    Pretty sure that's the exact way Ronnie chooses to do his squats as well.
    Nope, Johnnie doesn't even hit parralel. Not once. Please watch the depth ronnie hits again. Ronnie could sit up from a low box with his squats. Johnnie jackson does quarter squats at best in this vid.

This space is intentionally left blank, DO NOT type in the space.

OK.
    -Line

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pakiman is a moron and should be banned.

/end thread.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions