• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best supplements for a female bodybuilder?

E

ellena

Guys I wanna know about the best supplement that female bodybuilders can take, to build good body.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
In my opinion if you're talking about supplements and not steroids - I would say females can apply pretty much the same as men.

Having said that:

Whey
Multi vitamin
Creatine
Fish oil

you know the basic to complement a good diet.

R

ronnie12

You can take any type of supplements which is full of protein and minerals. So many kind of supplements are available in the market.

R

remnant

Banned
You should begin with protein powder. A combination of casein and whey proteins work best. Then introduce creatine which builds a eat free muscle mass. You should also increase your intake of zinc.

A

Athanas

I think protein supplements can do.

R

Robert

Protein is really important. You may eat chicken and steak, but you're not on the fast track to muscle building until you supplement with protein powder.

P

pgcc604

anavar no doubt about it. women can use anavar up to 20 mg a day without any risk of obtaining masculine traits. women could also use Winstrol but anything over 5 mg and you're risking side effects like masculine traits. premium violent pills also are good and can be used safely without any risk but they are also one of the most expensive drugs out there and they're hard to find real if you have a good connection and you know your person and you know who you ordering from then it's a good choice for a woman. I train a lot of bikini contestants I train figure competitors so I do know about this stuff anavar is always the go to hch works great because it's not a hormone what's a hormone but it's not a male hormone so women could use it and they don't have to worry about what they do with anabolic drugs male hormones. tamoxifen also raises testosterone levels to a degree that's what degree that a male would notice it but any rise in a female because they're testosterone levels are so low to begin with makes a difference. if you're taking anavar it's really no use in taking the tamoxifen but if you're not taking anything taking tamoxifen would speed your gains up quite a bit. also for women I use T3, t4 and CLENBEUTEROL. with bikini contestants I try to stick with just anavar clenbuterol T3 and HGH if they could afford it because I deal with mostly very attractive younger girls and I do not want to turn them into men. I'll post a picture if I could find it I have a picture of one girl trained last year for bikini contest who reacted so fast and she did so well I had sep put her pictures into like four blocks the one that there was one that before we started training then one like four weeks later 6 weeks later 10 weeks later and the amount she improved was amazing and that was on anavar growth hormone T3 and a little bit of winstrol.

yeah the picture below the top left picture is before we started training so she didn't look so great then the one on the right was 4 Weeks later the one on the lower left was 6 weeks later and the one in the lower right was I think six or seven weeks later. she was doing so well she was going into a smaller she never competed before she was going to she lived in Tampa so she was going to do a smaller local bikini contest in Florida and PC and she was going to crush everybody I mean I knew it just looking at it I've judged before and no one at that level was going to beat her unless someone showed up out of nowhere for no reason that was like national level. so she was ready to do three shows and win the mall and then next year we were going to train for a national level NPC contest cuz she is just blessed she's got genetics crazy genetics. however she Tori ACL at about the 10-week mark and had to pull out.
Screenshot 20220421 161256 Gallery
Screenshot 20220421 161038 Photos

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk