Ronnie Coleman Updates and Rare pics - Page 17
Your first visit?
Register

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Ronnie Coleman Updates and Rare pics

This is funny. Jay Cutler going for a piggyback ride on Ronnie Coleman!
    Name:  Jay_Cutler_Ronnie_Coleman.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  101.3 KB

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 04-16-2018 at 11:09 PM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Look at Ronnie Coleman with his really hot and young wife of 2 years! Way to go Ronnie!

From Ronnie Coleman:
    Had a wonderful time with this sweet young lady last night. She also happens to be my lovely wife of 2 years and we were celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Mortons Steakhouse. We've been together 9 years now and have 6 kids all together. Here's looking forward to next years anniversary because they get better as the years go by and I get to have you in my life for another wonderful year. You know your having a good time when you spend about $900 on dinner and drinks and let's not forget Dessert. I love you sweetheart and thanks for the last 9 great years together and looking forward to many many more.
    Name:  Ronnie-Coleman.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  50.7 KB

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

Ronnie with Colum Von Moger

Ronnie Coleman Updates and Rare pics

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good to see Ronnie Coleman in the gym!
    Name:  Ronnie_Coleman.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  75.8 KB

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey guys, I just saw that Ronnie Coleman needs surgery again. It goes back to those screws in his back. I hope he will be ok.
    Name:  Ronnie_Coleman.png
Views: 327
Size:  0
    From Ronnie Coleman:
    Trying my best to get this chest bigger. The only problem I seem to be having is that every time Iím seem to be making progress, a setback occurs. This time after my Dr visit yesterday, he informed me that there was 4 broken screws in my back. He told me that he needed to perform surgery immediately. The broken screws were holding a fusion together in my lower back and the discs were not going to fuse if I didnít fix the broken screws and this would lead to greater problems in my back. You guys pray for your boy because I definitely need it.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The champ will pull through! Prayers!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

All the best Ronnie! You can do it one more time!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie Coleman really sacrificed his body to succeed. I can't think of many other bodybuilders that gave so much to the sport.

I really hope we can get him back here some day soon.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie Coleman COMEBACK at 54 Years Old

@ronniecoleman8 heading into back surgery today to replace broken screws

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie Coleman Health Update! Ronnie's surgery was successful and 2 days after surgery he is walking!
    Name:  2018Ronnie_Coleman.png
Views: 213
Size:  536.2 KB

From Ronnie Coleman
    Two days after surgery and itís a miracle that I can walk. Normally Iím on my way to rehab so they can help me to learn to walk again. This is the best Iíve felt after my last 3 surgeries. God is truly blessing me this time around because he know that I definitely need the inspiration because lately Iíve been semi-depressed after all my surgeries. This is so amazing and I know some of you guys praying for me has a lot to do with this. Iím really in a state of shock because after the same results after the same surgery you kinda get use to being not able to walk and come to expect it. Thanks to each and everyone who prayed because it honestly and truly worked this time. God knows me way better than I know me and Iím overwhelmed with excitement and enjoyment. I am so much looking forward to seeing the day where no crutches or walkers is required. Hopefully that day comes sooner rather than later.

Name:  2018Ronnie_Coleman.png
Views: 234
Size:  0
    Another Ronnie Coleman Update:
    We are finally going home after 6 days in the hospital. Iím hoping and praying that I never ever have to go back to another hospital again unless itís to visit someone. Now comes another twelve weeks of healing after having ten screws replaced. Shall I say ten bigger screws than the ten smaller screws, four that were broken. God knows ten surgeries is more than I could ever had asked for in these days and times.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 09-26-2018 at 05:04 AM.

Looking great big man!

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie Coleman is and was a great representative for bodybuilding and a great role model. I'm really glad we have Shawn Rhoden now. I think he is the same way as Ronnie. These are both really good people in this sport.
    Name:  Ronnie.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  117.4 KBName:  Shawn.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  36.5 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie Coleman on the road to recovery! He is in the gym again 2 weeks after major surgery! Hope you are reading this TalkAdmin!

A post shared by on

Ronnie in 2001

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Ronnie in 2001

Thanks for posting bro. Gotta love 2001 Ronnie!

Here are some new Ronnie Coleman pictures from 1998! Chad Nicholls just released these!
    "Here are some never before seen photos of Ronnie at the very beginning stages of our working relationship. Iím not certain of the exact date of these Ė the date on the photos is incorrect Ė however, I believe these are approximately pics that were taken around 3-4 weeks out of the 1998 Night of Champions. I wanted to post these, not only because Ronnieís physique was truly amazing during all stages of his career, but these are the exact photos Ė just as I received them in the mail. As you can see they arenít the best lighting Ė shadowed, some are dark. This is before the digital camera, before any type of filters and all the craziness that we see people doing with their pics now Ė and itís well before the age of skype, facetime and all the types of video conferencing that are now available. So it was really important that the photos were to be taken in the exact same place with the exact same lighting each week (to compare photos) Ė but you also needed to take pics outside to get different lighting so that you could see different things happen to the body.
    One would think it would be much easier to prep an athlete now Ė and in certain ways it is because of all the modern technology now available, but there was also something pure and exciting about the old school process. Everything had to be very structured Ė strategically planned, just as it is now, but I think the old school way eliminated ďover-thinkingĒ. Now there is so much information available with videos, digital photos, filters, etc Ė and with social media there is so much of this that I think you see the athlete too much Ė so much to the point that itís just too easy to over think EVERYTHING. Ė" Chad NichollsName:  Ronnie4.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  122.0 KBName:  Ronnie3.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  115.5 KBName:  Ronnie2.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  142.6 KBName:  Ronnie1.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  123.3 KBName:  Ronnie.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  104.6 KBName:  Ronnie-Coleman-1998.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  67.8 KB