2014 Europa Dallas - updates! - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2014 Europa Dallas - updates!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    I agree but he has the eye of the tiger even though he has sunglasses on.
    Yeah that he has _ there's no quit in him and I love their training videos! We used to have epic battles on MM re their training style and I was always a Pro-Branch-JOJ-Style !!! tkD and Natzo were the bloody self-appointed ROM-Police HAHAHHAAH

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Yeah that he has _ there's no quit in him and I love their training videos! We used to have epic battles on MM re their training style and I was always a Pro-Branch-JOJ-Style !!! tkD and Natzo were the bloody self-appointed ROM-Police HAHAHHAAH
    lmao I remember those days hahah.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cory Mathews trains delts 1 week out from the 2014 Europa Dallas - 212's

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Branch Warren trains back, 9 days out from the 2014 Europa Dallas Pro

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Derik Farnsworth (212 class) 1 day out from the 2014 Europa Dallas

Guy Cisternino (212 class) posing 1 day out as well from the 2014 Europa Dallas

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Baito Abbaspour (his first 212 class show) 1 day out - 2014 Europa Dallas!

Insane!

Name:  baito abbaspour 1 day out from the 2014 europa dallas 212 class!.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  63.1 KB

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

2 more photos of Guy Cisternino, posing 1 day out from the 2014 Europa Dallas

Name:  guy cisternino 1 day out from the 2014 europa dallas 212 class.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  96.5 KB
    Name:  guy cisternino a few days out from the 2014 europa dallas 212 class.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  93.6 KB

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Fouad Abiad 2 days out from the 2014 Europa Dallas in this picture. Looks like a winner imo.

Name:  fouad abiad 2 days out from the 2014 europa dallas pro.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  31.3 KB

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Branch Warren & Fouad Abiad - 2014 Europa Dallas athletes meeting.

Name:  branch warren at the check in for the 2014 europa dallas.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  77.5 KB
    Name:  fouad abiad at the check in for the 2014 europa dallas.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  75.5 KB

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Daniel Toth a few hours before the prejudging at the 2014 Europa Dallas Pro:

Name:  daniel toth 14 hours before the 2014 europa dallas.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  26.2 KB
    Name:  daniel toth 14 hours before the 2014 europa dallas 3.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  33.6 KB

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Any plans for bringing something like this back? I missed it!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

LIVE STREAM WEBCAST: http://www.rxmuscle.com/

- the show is on with the women's physique

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That stream is killing me. Stop and Go, Stop and Go..buffer, buffer, buffer... Still nice to have one though.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    That stream is killing me. Stop and Go, Stop and Go..buffer, buffer, buffer... Still nice to have one though.
    Same here, and I thought it's because of my internet connection lol. Anyway, props to RX for the webcast. They've come a long way and probably will be better than MD in the near future.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here are the ladies side by side

Name:  www.rxmuscle.com_2014-05-09_16-09-41.png
Views: 550
Size:  348.4 KB

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Same here, and I thought it's because of my internet connection lol. Anyway, props to RX for the webcast. They've come a long way and probably will be better than MD in the near future.
    They are no musclemecca.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    They are no musclemecca.
    Part of the reason I like mm is because it is not as large and commercialized as the some of the others.

I watched the stream but I kept getting disconnected so I gave up.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca photo album for the 2014 Europa Dallas (all the pics from the call outs and individual judging) - https://musclemecca.com/album.php?albumid=101

Facebook photo album for the 2014 Europa Dallas - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...=3&uploaded=18

1st call out in the 212 class

attachmentphp?attachmentid7451&ampd1399697624
    attachmentphp?attachmentid7452&ampd1399697624 attachmentphp?attachmentid7453&ampd1399697624

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions