2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates - Page 17
Your first visit?
Register

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Quote Originally Posted by FlexFan View Post
    I never thought I'd say this and I'm always gonna go for Cedric(although they'll give him max 3rd), but for me Branch has the best combination of size and conditioning and what impressed me the most was his midsection - doing vacuum on some poses, keeping the abs in in all side shots, unlike Compton, who has probably the biggest and undefined gut...Dexter's also having hard time keeping his belly in... Physiques of the others are genetically superior, but props to Branch for the hard work and posing!
    I agree. I'm blown away by Branch.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

YYYEEEAAHHH Dexter won

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Congrats to Dexter for breaking the record. A true epitome of a champion.
    Congrats to Branch for not regressing further, which at this point is an achievement in it's own right
    Congrats to Compton for doing so well in his first show.
    Commiserations to Cedric for looking as good as he did and yet getting screwed over for AT LEAST TWO places!
    Sad & disappointed for both Evan & Roelly for another year, another less than par outing

Dexter Jackson wins the 2015 Arnold Classic!
    2nd Branch Warren
    3rd Justin Compton
    4th Cedric McMillan
    5th Evan Centopani
    6th Roelly Winklaar

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Who would have thought? haha Congratulations to Dexter Jackson for winning the 2015 Arnold Classic!
    Name:  streaming.bodybuilding.com_2015-03-07_22-29-41.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  40.8 KB

Name:  streaming.bodybuilding.com_2015-03-07_22-29-31.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  41.4 KB

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-07-2015 at 11:35 PM.

From Arnold facebook: We have a champion, and he is a record-breaker. Congrats to the first ever 5 time Arnold Classic winner, Dexter Jackson.

2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oh man that Delt!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation umberto's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Congrats to Dexter for breaking the record. A true epitome of a champion. Congrats to Branch for not regressing further, which at this point is an achievement in it's own right Congrats to Compton for doing so well in his first show. Commiserations to Cedric for looking as good as he did and yet getting screwed over for AT LEAST TWO places! Sad & disappointed for both Evan & Roelly for another year, another less than par outing
    Agree with all.Dex is a living legend,73 pro shows!I hope that this is the last gift from the judge for branch.Cedric,what a shame,finally in SHAPE,and Robbed.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by COACH View Post
    [FONT=courier new]..Score Card 212[/FONT]

212bodybuildingarnoldscoresheetjpgitokGJ 1
    What do you think the placement should have been?
    Quote Originally Posted by umberto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    Congrats to Dexter for breaking the record. A true epitome of a champion. Congrats to Branch for not regressing further, which at this point is an achievement in it's own right Congrats to Compton for doing so well in his first show. Commiserations to Cedric for looking as good as he did and yet getting screwed over for AT LEAST TWO places! Sad & disappointed for both Evan & Roelly for another year, another less than par outing
    Agree with all.Dex is a living legend,73 pro shows!I hope that this is the last gift from the judge for branch.Cedric,what a shame,finally in SHAPE,and Robbed.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

for me cedric deserved third place behind compton and dexter . The bodybuilding will not go ever forward towards a better future as long as the judges prefer a warren like yesterday to one as cedric or justin . Unfortunately, the politics of the IFBB know it all , in fact I put in my top 6 cedric at 4 place and I was right , I knew that even if he had been fit, he would get a placement outside the top 3

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What about the 212's? Politics there too?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    c'mon man.Every fan of bodybuilding is also a fan aesthetic . Every judgment , on muscle mass , on condition , should be considered always starting from a base of aesthetic beauty , symmetry . What does it matter to have legs monstrous , huge shoulders and a chest super vascularized then if you look ugly ? Everyone has different tastes , but on stage we see those who have a nice physical appearance and who is not . In all categories .

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    c'mon man.Every fan of bodybuilding is also a fan aesthetic . Every judgment , on muscle mass , on condition , should be considered always starting from a base of aesthetic beauty , symmetry . What does it matter to have legs monstrous , huge shoulders and a chest super vascularized then if you look ugly ? Everyone has different tastes , but on stage we see those who have a nice physical appearance and who is not . In all categories .
    Good point.. I agree 100%.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think Dexter deserves the win and it will probably be his last. I'm happy for him.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1425939172416.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  44.5 KB
    Mike kefalianos few hours the finals!

for me cedric deserved third place behind compton and dexter . The bodybuilding will not go ever forward towards a better future as long as the judges prefer a warren like yesterday to one as cedric or justin . Unfortunately, the politics of the IFBB know it all , in fact I put in my top 6 cedric at 4 place and I was right , I knew that even if he had been fit, he would get a placement outside the top 3
    I think so too.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions