• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First Here Huh? Any Fans?

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I was a little bit surprised to see that there was a section created but no threads or posts, so I thought that I would just go ahead and be the first one to start it. I am a pretty big NCAA football fan, and it is merely the case of being where I am from and the fact that it is all we have here. The state team is the team for everyone, and on gameday the stadium is actually the third largest city in the state, which is saying something. It is Nebraska by the way, if you are wondering.

So, are there any other fans out there? What teams do you follow?

R

remnant

Banned
Soccer has the biggest fan base around the world with the exception of South Asia where cricket is dominant. That said and done, I am not a big time soccer fan especially said football. I restrict myself largely to the World Cup due to its authentic nature where the beautiful game matters more to the heart than the bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -

Soccer has the biggest fan base around the world with the exception of South Asia where cricket is dominant. That said and done, I am not a big time soccer fan especially said football. I restrict myself largely to the World Cup due to its authentic nature where the beautiful game matters more to the heart than the bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -