• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

First Here Huh? Any Fans?

R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well I was a little bit surprised to see that there was a section created but no threads or posts, so I thought that I would just go ahead and be the first one to start it. I am a pretty big NCAA football fan, and it is merely the case of being where I am from and the fact that it is all we have here. The state team is the team for everyone, and on gameday the stadium is actually the third largest city in the state, which is saying something. It is Nebraska by the way, if you are wondering.

So, are there any other fans out there? What teams do you follow?
 
R

remnant

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
189
Points
0
Soccer has the biggest fan base around the world with the exception of South Asia where cricket is dominant. That said and done, I am not a big time soccer fan especially said football. I restrict myself largely to the World Cup due to its authentic nature where the beautiful game matters more to the heart than the bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -

Soccer has the biggest fan base around the world with the exception of South Asia where cricket is dominant. That said and done, I am not a big time soccer fan especially said football. I restrict myself largely to the World Cup due to its authentic nature where the beautiful game matters more to the heart than the bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -

Soccer has the biggest fan base around the world with the exception of South Asia where cricket is dominant. That said and done, I am not a big time soccer fan especially said football. I restrict myself largely to the World Cup due to its authentic nature where the beautiful game matters more to the heart than the bottom line.
 

Similar threads

Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
39
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
43
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
47
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top