Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Thread: Protein Shake

Protein Shake

I have two questions. Is consuming a consistent amount of protein shake beneficial for bodybuilding in your opinion? If so, what type do you take or if you make your own, what are the ingredients and why?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Dormer View Post
    I have two questions. Is consuming a consistent amount of protein shake beneficial for bodybuilding in your opinion? If so, what type do you take or if you make your own, what are the ingredients and why?
    A lot of people are using a variety of protein shakes and the effect is no secret. It enhances buidling up the muscle mass.

Of late, whey protein has shown to be very beneficial according to latest researches.

More supermarkets are now displaying and selling these products and they are quite safe to be used.

Re: Protein Shake

Whey protein. That's the one I always hear about. Do you believe that the same effects can be achieved without consuming them?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've tried some protein shake before when I was still working out at the gym and I think it helped my to build my muscles and to make them leaner. Although I don't like the taste plus it's too icky. There are lots of protein shakes to choose from where you can shop online. You can check some user reviews to know more about the product and the effect.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blog Entries

What protein is your basic type and affordable. Casein is a slower digesting protein type and is great for the shed before bedtime, but it is more expensive.

Two a day is sufficient. And I like to add some protein powder to my oatmeal.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

collapse Posting Permissions