• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Protein Shake

D

Daniel Dormer

I have two questions. Is consuming a consistent amount of protein shake beneficial for bodybuilding in your opinion? If so, what type do you take or if you make your own, what are the ingredients and why?

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have two questions. Is consuming a consistent amount of protein shake beneficial for bodybuilding in your opinion? If so, what type do you take or if you make your own, what are the ingredients and why?

A lot of people are using a variety of protein shakes and the effect is no secret. It enhances buidling up the muscle mass.

Of late, whey protein has shown to be very beneficial according to latest researches.

More supermarkets are now displaying and selling these products and they are quite safe to be used.

D

Daniel Dormer

Whey protein. That's the one I always hear about. Do you believe that the same effects can be achieved without consuming them?

Working Buck

Working Buck

I've tried some protein shake before when I was still working out at the gym and I think it helped my to build my muscles and to make them leaner. Although I don't like the taste plus it's too icky. There are lots of protein shakes to choose from where you can shop online. You can check some user reviews to know more about the product and the effect.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
What protein is your basic type and affordable. Casein is a slower digesting protein type and is great for the shed before bedtime, but it is more expensive.

Two a day is sufficient. And I like to add some protein powder to my oatmeal.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Protein shakes are really healthy.I make my own protein shake using blended fruits like a mixture of apples,bananas and a little bit of pineapple.But you can add some milk in it or other fruits you like.