How about Pacquiao versus Golovkin?
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

How about Pacquiao versus Golovkin?

Admittedly, Gennady Golovkin (also called GGG) is the biggest draw in boxing with his enviable record of 36 wins with 33 knockouts. And Manny Pacquiao still has it in terms of popularity. So if the 2 will be together on the ring, that would be another blockbuster like that Pacquiao-Mayweather fight. However, Golovkin is a puncher like Pacquiao so it will be much different than the luckluster fight of Pacquiao and Mayweather. For sure the punches will be electrifying and who goes first, wins the fight. However, Pacquiao is aiming for a welterweight fight while Golovkin is comfortable in his middleweight category. But Iím sure Pacquiao will do it just for the money Ė he can up his weight to match that of Golovkinís category. But for now, thatís only a dream because Manny is planning on Amir Khan who is not as formidable as Golovkin.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: How about Pacquiao versus Golovkin?

Well in the last few days it's been announced that Manny will be fighting Khan in April, so all thoughts will be on that fight for now. As for the bigger question as to whether or not Pacquiao will fight Golovkin, even though we have both said in the past that Manny looks for big pay day fights and there's no doubt that this will be a big one, I don't think that even he will be tempted to step into the ring with GGG.

Manny Pacquiao is undoubtedly coming towards the end of his career, and I very much doubt he will want to go out losing a fight, and if he comes up against Golovkin I think there will be only one winner. Manny Pacquiao in his prime would have been a great match for Golovkin, but not now I wouldn't have thought.

collapse Posting Permissions