• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eumir Felix Marcial signed with Pacquiao’s company

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Olympics is the bomb!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Qualifying for the Olympics is not an easy task. It requires a lot of hours and hard work. You have to love what you do and give it your all.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Qualifying for the Olympics is not an easy task. It requires a lot of hours and hard work. You have to love what you do and give it your all.

I have seen grown-ass men cry because they got in. It's crazy.
You know what they say, real men aren't afraid to show their emotions.

I'm pretty sure the guy that came up with that, was not talking about crying out loud like a baby. Drop a tear and that's that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm pretty sure the guy that came up with that, was not talking about crying out loud like a baby. Drop a tear and that's that.
I have seen my share of ugly-ass-criers in my life. I have to say, it is not a pretty scene.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have seen my share of ugly-ass-criers in my life. I have to say, it is not a pretty scene.
The faces people make when they are crying are scary as fuck!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Especially grown men. You can't be a grown man crying like a kid out here. That is embarrassing as hell.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Especially grown men. You can't be a grown man crying like a kid out here. That is embarrassing as hell.

I know, right?!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sean Gibbons was supposed to get Felix to the US so that he would start training at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood in preparation for his pro appearance in October.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Premier Boxing Champions was supposed to give Marcial three to four fights in the pros as buildup for his shot at the 2021 Olympics. I hope Sean Gibbons is going to keep his word.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MP Promotions President Sean Gibbons said that Marcial will not stray from the Quadrennial tilt's format. This means that his fights will be between 4 to 6 rounds. This is to stay in line with what he will be doing in the Olympics.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MP Promotions President Sean Gibbons said that Marcial will not stray from the Quadrennial tilt's format. This means that his fights will be between 4 to 6 rounds. This is to stay in line with what he will be doing in the Olympics.
I hear for his three bouts before Tokyo, he will be fighting as a middleweight between 160 and 165 Ibs, because he is supposed to be fighting in the Olympics at 165 Ibs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is to keep his mind on the focused on the big picture, i.e the Olympics.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They have the Olympics all figured out. They have to bring the gold medal back to the Philippines.