• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Which are the best protein bars?

P

ptahm22

I feel like i always miss my protein goal everyday so i figure i start getting some protein bars. what are the best protein bars currently on the market which are healthy/ high in protein? And preferably lower in fat since fat never seems to be a problem in my diet.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

I would only use them if you are in a pinch since most suck. That being said I like the fitjoy and quest bars best since they use a good blend of protein in them. To many use gelatin, soy, calcium/sodium caseinate or whey and milk concentrates.

johnjohn

johnjohn

I like quest bars when I'm in a pinch or didn't take time to prepare lunch

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never been big on Protein Bars.
I would rather mix a Good Shake together with some 100% Whey Isolate, Oats, Fresh Frozen Fruit.
Put that in a Mixer Cup, when you get to where you are going, add Water and shake.

01dragonslayer

01dragonslayer

Banned
Just for snackin'....I don't think you can beat the flavor of Quest Bars.

K

Kins

I buy them once in a while at the supermarket instead of getting a candy bar. I don't mind the taste of those Gatorade bars. They are pretty tasty. I'd never waste my money on an entire box of protein bars though. Just not worth it.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I really never bought or even thought of buying a protein bar, I opt for a Snickers 6 pack and I eat one as an energy booster whenever I feel that I need an energy boost, it has nuts that has a lot of protein. But if I really need protein, I go for hard boiled eggs and Whole Milk, that will give me the protein I need. Also Snickers has a new variant, it's a Snickers Protein Bar and get this, it has 51grams of protein with 1/2 the calories of the original bar.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never tried the Clif Chocolate Brownie Bar, but would like to try this flavor since it sounds great and the reviews say it taste very good for a energy bar. They can be had at gas stations and walmart for pretty cheap and give you lots of energy.