The Expendables
Your first visit?
Register

Thread: The Expendables

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Expendables

Sylvester Stallone was brilliant when he produced The Expendables which featured againg action stars like Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and many others including Antonio Banderas for the humorous role. Ronda Rousey of UFC has also a bit role there. It is like giving those actors a chance for exposure again but in a different light. And Mel Gibson is the villain this time. Truly a great movie for the oldtimers.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The Expendables

I really liked Stallone when I was a kid, but these days I don't like him so much any more. Either cases, the Expendables it's an ok movie.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Right from the start I was a little put off with this one, and I do not really care how many stars you have I just think that this one might not be worth it. I would just fail to see the reason to spend any amount of money on it, but I would watch it for free.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Expendables was a great movie what marked with special performance from Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others including Antonio Banderas. At last, there wasn't a good action movie since 90's.

collapse Posting Permissions