• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Arnold Schwarzenegger Updates Official Thread

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
I will be adding some updates on what Arnold Schwarzenegger is up to in 2014 and forward. If you have any recent updates feel free to add them here.

Arnold has been in South Indian city of Chennai recently and has attended the launch event for the soundtrack of an upcoming South Indian film made by Oscar-winning composer A. R. Rahman ("Slumdog Millionaire"). he was seen on stage with the film's cast, actor Vikram along with British actress Amy Jackson.

Arnold is believed to be promoting the movie because the main character is also a bodybuilder.

Watch the Macho, Arnold Schwarzenegger, shares a special message with his fans in India. The Terminator visits Chennai to be a part of the grand audio launch of A.R.Rahman's Magnum Musical, Vikram starrer 'I' by Ace Director Shankar. 15th September, Dont Miss It.
[video=youtube;xRqrHz5fpiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRqrHz5fpiM[/video]

Arnold has mentioned that he will be doing another Terminator called Terminator Genisys! It is being directed by Alan Taylor and written by Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier. It will be fifth installment in the Terminator series and is supposed to launch in July of 2015!

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Arnold Schwarzenegger official updates and Rare Pics!

musclemecca.com now has one of the largest collections of Arnold Schwarzenegger pics online! We have new pics and very old and rare Arnold Schwarzenegger pics!

If you have any Arnold updates , or pictures feel free to add them here.

Arnold-Mustache.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger has been in South Indian city of Chennai recently and has attended the launch event for the soundtrack of an upcoming South Indian film made by Oscar-winning composer A. R. Rahman ("Slumdog Millionaire"). he was seen on stage with the film's cast, actor Vikram along with British actress Amy Jackson.

Arnold is believed to be promoting the movie because the main character is also a bodybuilder.

Watch the Macho, Arnold Schwarzenegger, shares a special message with his fans in India. The Terminator visits Chennai to be a part of the grand audio launch of A. R. Rahman's Magnum Musical, Vikram starrer 'I' by Ace Director Shankar. 15th September, Dont Miss It.

Arnold has mentioned that he will be doing another Terminator called Terminator Genisys! It is being directed by Alan Taylor and written by Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier. It will be fifth installment in the Terminator series and is supposed to launch in July of 2015!

Find More about Arnold!

Arnold_School.jpg

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kicked off my Saturday
with a 10 mile bike ride to Gold's Venice and 45 minutes with the iron.
How are you starting your weekend strong?

1480550_10152744797281760_66497371828519-1.jpg

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger (Updates) Official Thread

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
Kicked off my Saturday with a 10 mile bike ride to Gold's Venice and 45 minutes with the iron.
How are you starting your weekend strong?

1480550_10152744797281760_66497371828519-1.jpg

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger (Updates) Official Thread

Saturday is rest day for me. I work out 5 days a week. All I did for Saturday morning is ride a stationary bike.

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - official updates!

Sick chest striations from Arnold Schwarzenegger

10355021_794569050604030_391970003198512-1.jpg

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

In that picture the real sick thing is the bloody acreage his pecs span _ only Ronnie had a "pec-span" anywhere near his AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

Yeah, I love that picture! One of my all time favorites of Arnold!

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

OMG ..new Terminator Genisys 2015 ..Tomorrow the Trailer is Out!

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Looking forward to it!!!

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

OMG I can't wait to see this! i have watched every terminator and every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

Here is Arnold Schwarzenegger as a T-800 in the upcoming Terminator movie!
terminator-5-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

Here is a video of behind the scenes when they were making the new Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator Genisys 2015 movie!

Video removed by ytube

Last edited:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Check out this teaser trailer:

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I can't wait to see this!

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I will obviously watch it but even the trailer looks lame _ and usually the trailers have the best bits! I still believe Christian B's Terminator was deserved a lot more than what it got _ I really liked it! This one looks like a TV production!

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

..official trailer!