Great boxer: Muhammad Ali
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great boxer: Muhammad Ali

The boxer who doesn’t need any description because you may be an alien if you do not know Ali. He was born Cassius Clay and had changed his religion hence the Muslim name. His rise to fame was his knockout win over heavyweight champion Sonny Liston. And from there, it was history that Ali had defeated other great boxers like Joe Frazier and the undefeated George Foreman. Aside from his boxing skills, Ali had the gift of gab that he is even poetic at times – float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. But all good things must end, Ali was afflicted by Parkinson’s Disease and had suffered until his death.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Great boxer: Muhammad Ali

Well I really wish that I could have been able to see him fight in his prime, but of course that is not possible. Even the footage that we have is pretty rough though, but all the stories are still interesting and I love to hear about the man.

collapse Posting Permissions