Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pacquiao-Horn rematch is a no go this November

The announced rematch of Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn to be held in Australia this November of 2017 is cancelled although Bob Arum said that it can still push through next year. The reason is the hectic schedule in the later part of the year of Manny Pacquiao as a senator of the Philippines. But some pundits think that the fight is not economically viable anymore since there is nothing more to see. Does that mean that Pacquiao is over the hill? Your guess is as good as mine.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Pacquiao-Horn rematch is a no go this November

Manny Pacquiao is not only over the hill, he is very wealthy. He should just sit back and spend his money!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I can forsee a lot of people lamenting this decision as another bad one for boxing, and I cannot really disagree. It seems like other sports and leagues are getting popular because they are actually having the fights for people to watch, whereas it takes forever in boxing.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

After the announcement of the no go fight in November, Manny Pacquiao is now aiming for a rematch with Jeff Horn to be held in the Philippines. The fighting senator said that the fight will be good for the tourism of the country. But Pacquiao’s lackluster record in the last 8 years – no knockouts – makes him a so-so fighter that is not an attraction anymore in the boxing world.

collapse Posting Permissions