Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Josh Lenartowicz Official Updates

It is high time we add an updates thread for Josh Lenartowicz especially after we just added the Josh Lenartowicz Bodybuilding Bio and Profile
    As you probably know Josh took 9th at the 2017 Olympia but decided to skip the 2017 Arnold Classic Europe.

Here is a transformation pic of Josh Lenartowicz in 2013 and again in September of 2017 right before the 2017 Olympia! What a wicked transformation!
    Name:  Joshua Lenartowicz transformation.jpeg
Views: 1120
Size:  310.2 KB

Josh:
    Transformation Tuesday 😀 4.5 years of total commitment and shaving your head..... maybe not total commitment... may have been some cheat meals along the way 🤷*♀️😘🍫🍪🍣🍩🥃
    Post all of your Josh Lenartowicz pics and updates here from now on!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 04-17-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Josh Lenartowicz Official Updates

Good addition!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

He has a sick FLS pose.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I can't believe Josh even showed up at the O after finding Dallas dead. That had to fuck with his head deep. Shit like that changes you forever.

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Josh Lenartowicz at his first pro show win which was the 2015 San Marino Pro! Ripped!
    Name:  2015Joshua_Lenartowicz_San_Marino_Pro.png
Views: 272
Size:  0

MuscleMecca Crew
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is Josh Lenartowicz from 2014!
    Tbt- winning my ifbb pro league card in 2014. The road ainít easy but nothing worthwhile is.
    Name:  Johs-Lenartowiz.jpg
Views: 318

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is Josh Lenartowicz talking about his future competition plans!

Josh Lenartowicz: When is my next show?
    A question I get asked more than any other sooo hereís the plan...I will compete at the Arnold Classic USA and Arnold Classic Australia and not only will I compete but I will prep with planning and priority making it my absolute best prep with the vision of becoming the 2019 Arnold Classic champion.
    Most of the preps in the past have been decided last minute with shows taking me 6 weeks to prep or even 3 weeks, the last time I had an off season growing phase was over 4 years ago and I havenít been able to fully recharge between shows to maximise my potential. The goal for most of this year has been physical health and mental happiness so from September I will be in a great position to lay down lots of new muscle tissue and then from December focus on the grainy condition for the Arnold Classic.
    A huge thank you to everyone that has supported me and I want to tell you that you have backed the right person to go all the way. Special thanks to my long term sponsors!
    Name:  Josh_Lenartowicz.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  80.3 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Josh Lenartowicz: When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
    Name:  josh_lenartowicz.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  59.3 KB

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey guys, Josh Lenartowicz Saturday lunges work and I agree!

From Josh:
    "Anyone who says heavy lunges and heavy leg training in general doesnít grow big legs should take notes. I did a photo shoot with Gary Phillips @punk1965 Sunday morning after @arnoldsports and this is definitely one of my favourite shots."

32af5a60e6fab02e0113393590eadca8 1

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Congratulations Josh Lenartowicz for winning the 2019 IFBB Bigman Weekend!
    Name:  josh_lenartowicz.jpg
Views: 169

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here are a couple Josh Lenartowicz pics

Name:  Josh-Lenartowicz.jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  60.9 KBName:  Josh_Lenartowicz.jpeg
Views: 99
Size:  76.0 KB

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Josh
    Name:  Josh.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  132.3 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

"Nothing should be done without a purpose.
    Character and self control.
    Integrity and manliness.
    To accept without arrogance, to let it go with indifference.
    -Marcus Aurelius"
    Name:  Josh_Lenartowicz.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  48.7 KB

MuscleMecca Crew
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This was Josh Lenartowicz guest posing at the 2017 Bendigo County Classic!
    Name:  Josh_Lenartowicz.png
Views: 94

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2017 Josh Lenartowicz!
    Name:  1588326971408.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  59.7 KB

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Josh Lenartowicz
    "Try not to compare yourself to others, your starting line was never at the same point as someone else and you may have to jump over more hurtles in your race, you may not be born with great genetics, you may not be born with a great ability to learn, you may not be born in a rich family but I do know comparing your life to someone else is a recipe for sadness and judging someone because their goal may not be as large as your own just makes you look like a dick.
    The perception of winning isnít the same for everyone, it may be to win Mr. Olympia or it may be to perform one push up. Set your own realistic challenges to accomplish and use yourself as inspiration once you achieve them."
    Name:  Josh.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  76.9 KB

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions