• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Josh Lenartowicz Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
It is high time we add an updates thread for Josh Lenartowicz especially after we just added the Josh Lenartowicz Bodybuilding Bio and Profile
As you probably know Josh took 9th at the 2017 Olympia but decided to skip the 2017 Arnold Classic Europe.

Here is a transformation pic of Josh Lenartowicz in 2013 and again in September of 2017 right before the 2017 Olympia! What a wicked transformation!
Joshua Lenartowicz transformation

Josh:
Transformation Tuesday ? 4.5 years of total commitment and shaving your head..... maybe not total commitment... may have been some cheat meals along the way ?*♀️??????

Post all of your Josh Lenartowicz pics and updates here from now on!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He has a sick FLS pose.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe Josh even showed up at the O after finding Dallas dead. That had to fuck with his head deep. Shit like that changes you forever.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Josh Lenartowicz at his first pro show win which was the 2015 San Marino Pro! Ripped!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Here is Josh Lenartowicz from 2014!
Tbt- winning my ifbb pro league card in 2014. The road ain’t easy but nothing worthwhile is.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is Josh Lenartowicz talking about his future competition plans!

Josh Lenartowicz: When is my next show?
A question I get asked more than any other sooo here’s the plan...I will compete at the Arnold Classic USA and Arnold Classic Australia and not only will I compete but I will prep with planning and priority making it my absolute best prep with the vision of becoming the 2019 Arnold Classic champion.
Most of the preps in the past have been decided last minute with shows taking me 6 weeks to prep or even 3 weeks, the last time I had an off season growing phase was over 4 years ago and I haven’t been able to fully recharge between shows to maximise my potential. The goal for most of this year has been physical health and mental happiness so from September I will be in a great position to lay down lots of new muscle tissue and then from December focus on the grainy condition for the Arnold Classic.
A huge thank you to everyone that has supported me and I want to tell you that you have backed the right person to go all the way. Special thanks to my long term sponsors!
Josh Lenartowicz

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Josh Lenartowicz: When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
Josh lenartowicz

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, Josh Lenartowicz Saturday lunges work and I agree!

From Josh:
"Anyone who says heavy lunges and heavy leg training in general doesn’t grow big legs should take notes. I did a photo shoot with Gary Phillips @punk1965 Sunday morning after @arnoldsports and this is definitely one of my favourite shots."

32af5a60e6fab02e0113393590eadca8-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations Josh Lenartowicz for winning the 2019 IFBB Bigman Weekend!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are a couple Josh Lenartowicz pics

Josh Lenartowicz Josh Lenartowicz

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Josh
Josh

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Nothing should be done without a purpose.
Character and self control.
Integrity and manliness.
To accept without arrogance, to let it go with indifference.
-Marcus Aurelius"
Josh Lenartowicz

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This was Josh Lenartowicz guest posing at the 2017 Bendigo County Classic!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2017 Josh Lenartowicz!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Josh Lenartowicz
"Try not to compare yourself to others, your starting line was never at the same point as someone else and you may have to jump over more hurtles in your race, you may not be born with great genetics, you may not be born with a great ability to learn, you may not be born in a rich family but I do know comparing your life to someone else is a recipe for sadness and judging someone because their goal may not be as large as your own just makes you look like a dick.
The perception of winning isn’t the same for everyone, it may be to win Mr. Olympia or it may be to perform one push up. Set your own realistic challenges to accomplish and use yourself as inspiration once you achieve them."
Josh