Your first visit?
Register

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Best water to lose weight

Most people assume that the best way to lord water is to drink copious amounts before meals. While this might decrease appetite, the better way is to drink had cold water if possible. For the body to use it, it has to warm it up loosing calories in the process. Distilled water is the best for this process. Lack of water in the body creates a bloated look since the body holds onto the water it already has for metabolism.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Best water to lose weight

There is a hype on alkaline water here that is claimed to be a healthier drink than ordinary purified of mineral water. But I guess it is just a hype and there is no proof on the claim. I agree that drinking cold water is better than hot water because the digestive system has to work somehow to neutralize the cold temperature of the water. But I don't think it can make a difference in the actual weight. What you need is to drink as much water as you can to fill up your tummy so you wouldn't feel hungry.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation Soulwatcher's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I can tell you from experience the best way to lose weight while drinking water is to drink it all day long. It takes some getting used to but last year I lost 80 pounds in 6 months with diet and exercise and lots and I do mean lots of drinking water every day. And I just want to throw it out there that everyone has different tolerances of drinking water. Because you can die from water poisoning if you drink too much water.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation JiLLian's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Drinking water helps to boost your metabolitm. It cleanses your body of waste and acts as an appetite suppressant especially if done before meals. Drinking more water helps your body to stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

In my opinion the best way to lose weight by drinking water is to infuse it with lemon. All one has to do is slice up lemon rings and put it in water container or bottle. Lemon promotes weight-loss and it has vitamin C, aids digestion and helps prevents kidney stones. Drinking Lemon Infused Water is the best way to lose weight using water.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation jp1234's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Drinking Cold Water is one of the Absolute Worse Things you can do.
    It's a Shock to the Body, especially in the AM, when you want to be drinking Warm Water to gently get the Internal Organs working.
    Drinking Warm Water in the Morning helps avoid Constipation, Improves Blood Circulation, and helps you to Lose Weight.

And Drinking Cold Water in the Summer, especially during or after exercise.
    Can give you some Bad Stomach Cramps, or a Headache......................................... JP

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

For some reason, I don't associate water consumption with weight loss. I do know that is not healthy to drink at meals though.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions