Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oatmeal to lose weight but maintain nutrients

I have been reading about some celebrities who are subsisting on oatmeal when they want to lose weight. One of them is an action star who is vocal about his passion for oatmeal. He said that he doesnít gain weight no matter how much oatmeal he eats and he feels very healthy. In fact, his stamina has increased when he started eating oatmeal. My question is the taste of oatmeal that my taste buds would surrender on day 2. It is a boring food that I donít think I could eat every day.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Oatmeal to lose weight but maintain nutrients

Oatmeal is a whole grain and a good source of fiber and has a lot of vitamins and minerals- but I can see oatmeal getting very boring fast. I would think to get a bit more creative, like adding some almond milk for taste to it when you are cooking, also it's low in calories as well. Another idea to give it some great taste, is to add some water mixed with pineapple juice since the pineapple juice could be strong- and this would give you some tropical style of oats.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Oatmeal to lose weight but maintain nutrients

I eat oatmeal as a meal substitute whenever I want to trim down but I can't eat it daily. It's too bland and if I put in sweeteners, it won't be good for my diet. Oatmeal eaten plain or with a little sweetness from fruits and nuts can give our bodies fiber and a lot of anti oxidants. It also is a low calorie food that's why it's good for weight-loss.

collapse Posting Permissions