Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Planking for your Abs

Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    To give an update, I've done planking for 60 days for 5 minutes a day. I also eat one meal a day too. Somehow, I feel I have an improvement, so I will continue to do this for the next 60 days as well. I would like to have poster abs before I go on a trip.
    Consistency is what matters so much with any kind of workouts. At long as you are willing to go at it every day without taking long periods of time off will definitely help you achieve your goals sooner than later.

Abs are hard to develop but commitment helps so much in getting it done faster.
    Another update. I stopped doing the exercise two weeks ago as I got busy with other things but I think all is well and my abs are holding up. Not getting bigger and flabbier which is a good thing. Thanks for your inputs, I highly appreciate it.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    To give an update, I've done planking for 60 days for 5 minutes a day. I also eat one meal a day too. Somehow, I feel I have an improvement, so I will continue to do this for the next 60 days as well. I would like to have poster abs before I go on a trip.
    Consistency is what matters so much with any kind of workouts. At long as you are willing to go at it every day without taking long periods of time off will definitely help you achieve your goals sooner than later.

Abs are hard to develop but commitment helps so much in getting it done faster.
    Another update. I stopped doing the exercise two weeks ago as I got busy with other things but I think all is well and my abs are holding up. Not getting bigger and flabbier which is a good thing. Thanks for your inputs, I highly appreciate it.
    Staying away from exercising for two weeks isn't that too long. If you have been very dedicated to your workouts, taking two weeks time out wouldn't have any negative impact on your body.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Planking alone will not give you a six pack, but it is good for posture and spinal alignment, I would do diet, total-body strength training and cardio, which are all good to develop visible abs.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Folk Artist View Post
    Planking alone will not give you a six pack, but it is good for posture and spinal alignment, I would do diet, total-body strength training and cardio, which are all good to develop visible abs.
    Surly, it wouldn't give you abs but even it does, it's going to take a lot longer before the abs begins to be visible. Although, you can help intensify getting your abs faster by combining planks with crunches.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions