• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Planking for your Abs

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Planking alone will not give you a six pack, but it is good for posture and spinal alignment, I would do diet, total-body strength training and cardio, which are all good to develop visible abs.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Planking alone will not give you a six pack, but it is good for posture and spinal alignment, I would do diet, total-body strength training and cardio, which are all good to develop visible abs.

Surly, it wouldn't give you abs but even it does, it's going to take a lot longer before the abs begins to be visible. Although, you can help intensify getting your abs faster by combining planks with crunches.

C

Concentrix

Yes it is effective in making your core stronger as they engage multiple muscle groups simultaneously. Your abdominal muscles will get tighten. And It is what my basketball coach told us to do everyday because it strengthens our core body which can increase the range and power of shooting the ball to the basket. But to get a six-pack abs, you have to shed fat through jogging or cardio exercises.